LFG Active Squadron - Alliance/Federation/Independant

I've been playing in solo mode for a month or so and am working on unlocking engineers and just began to work on Federation rank. I really enjoy the game and hope to do a little or a lot of everything it has to offer. I enjoy some aspects of light role-play as far as the motivations and aspirations of my pilot. For example, I look for civil wars where democracies or cooperatives are involved and attempt to help them regardless of faction. I'm currently in a Krait MrkII, but I also have a Keelback that I mine with and a T-7 that I used in the last Community Goal. I eventually intend to do some extended exploration, but I'd like to get a lot of my engineering and the Guardian boosters beforehand. I'm mid-40's...laid back. If I ever pvp, it would be in an anti-piracy capacity. I couldn't stomach hanging with folks who think it's fun to kill unskilled pve folks, unless there is a legitimate conflict over faction control etc...

Region: East coast of USA

Thanks,
CMDR Malityr

Last edited:
Hi there, I am CMDR Surak of Vulcan, with the Resonance Fleet. We're a small-ish, pretty chill, squadron with a minor faction. We're not enormous, but we do have more than a few players and there's always someone online to help out or wing up with. If you're interested in joining, let me know or join our discord to find out more: https://discord.gg/Ntjngxm

You're more than welcome to come join the Wanderers of Witch Space, although we're BGS focused we actually do a mix of everything including PvE, PvP, even CQC and everything else, we have just over 200 members and we have people online usually at all timezones.

If you're interested in joining or want to learn more then here is our Inara page: https://inara.cz/squadron/1073/

Hello CMDR!

I would like to invite you to check out Angels of Death recruitment thread on these forums here https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/
I think you will find a lot of like minded players, we help out all our newest members with what ever they need, whether credits through mining or wing missions, combat experience with PVE via winging up in conflict zones or bounty hunting, or with engineering by pointing them towards the best sources of materials or advice on which order to do the engineers in.
I myself have even done a run out to Maia to get a recruit a meta-alloy and I was not the first to do this for others. Last month a couple of us even had to go and rescue a pilot who was out of fuel.
As for the RP aspect we use the BGS (Back Ground Simulation) and the PMF (Player Minor Faction) we support as our RP focus! Check out its Inara page here https://inara.cz/galaxy-minorfaction/77086/

Hope you find the home you are looking for. I strongly believe you will find it here at AOD!

I've been playing in solo mode for a month or so and am working on unlocking engineers and just began to work on Federation rank. I really enjoy the game and hope to do a little or a lot of everything it has to offer. I enjoy some aspects of light role-play as far as the motivations and aspirations of my pilot. For example, I look for civil wars where democracies or cooperatives are involved and attempt to help them regardless of faction. I'm currently in a Krait MrkII, but I also have a Keelback that I mine with and a T-7 that I used in the last Community Goal. I eventually intend to do some extended exploration, but I'd like to get a lot of my engineering and the Guardian boosters beforehand. I'm mid-40's...laid back. If I ever pvp, it would be in an anti-piracy capacity. I couldn't stomach hanging with folks who think it's fun to kill unskilled pve folks, unless there is a legitimate conflict over faction control etc...

Region: East coast of USA

Thanks,
CMDR Malityr
Heya, I fly with a group of commanders called Flat Galaxy Society. We're an older group to the game that has a wide range of different players and play styles. We primarily support our faction in game, an Alliance Democracy called Flat Galaxy Society. If you're interested in giving us a try, its easy to join through discord. I myself am in the EST & am often on late night but can always be hailed in discord like many of our members. good luck m8.
https://inara.cz/squadron/2606/

Hi there Commander Malityr.
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minjor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

From the content of your post you sound like a perfect fit for us and we need more commanders from your part of the world.
Although we are mostly based around Europe we do have a few US players and really do need more to assist with in game goals.
Particulalry now that we have Professor Palin in our jurisdiction.

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thagoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

o7

Spiral Spirits Division - Do you want to be part of a fun, energetic and helpful squad? Protector of our home system in Coriat, bringing peace throughout the galaxy. Why not join Spiral Spirits Division today? It is a newly created faction, working on their goals to bringing peace throughout the galaxy by expanding and maintaining each system. Come join us on our mission. We have taken over our home system.

We accept all type of players, ideally Imperial Aligned but not essential.
We accept all players from all platforms.
We welcome all players from new to experienced.
We have got quite a few ranks that need filling with dedicated members :)

Join our Discord server to find out more information: https://discord.gg/kttxVBx

See you on board CMDR! :)

Top Bottom