ANNOUNCEMENT Livestream Update 08/20

Excellent, thanks for the update Stephen!

If you are looking for a French speaking Content Creator, I'd be delighted to support the efforts alongside the Odyssey campaign! :D
Good luck with the upcoming plans!

+1 for Nicou.

Never seen someone so involved in Elite Dangerous since the beginning and you got quite a big french player base =)

From this, can I ask all content creators (both in the programme and outside of it) that want to be featured in our bi-weekly newsletter, or want to be hosted by our channel to post your weekly streaming schedules on this thread.
I am streaming Elite usually 2 days a week over on Twitch. I’m doing various things between exploring in a Sidewinder (+ carrier), shooting NPCs and Goids, fuel ratting, science™ and doing community events. I like answering any and all of your questions about the game; and if I can’t answer them, we’re going to find out ;)

I’m streaming Thursdays and Saturdays at 2100 CEST (1900 UTC). I’ve also started doing … let’s say “semi-regular” video guides for various Elite-y topics on my Youtube channel.

And since that has turned into some kind of weird self-promotion post: I make VoiceAttack profiles for various things Elite and publish them on Github. My personal favorite is doing neutron routing via Spansh entirely from within the game. Even if the target system is not in the database! And now I’ve descended down into the hell of writing VoiceAttack plugins, but that will mean lots of new features and better performance in the future.

As for upcoming content … next Saturday (29ᵗʰ) I’ll be doing the Colonia challenge, unengineered (starting sooner there, obviously …). For Youtube I have guides on high gravity landings (spoiler) and escaping neutron cones coming up next.

Having just had a COVID scare in my house / buisiness, don't rush unless its absolutely necessary- I know everyone wants news (like me :D) and gets a bit silly but it is a game in the end and the world did almost go The Last of Us. So stay safe.
Yes, especially since the epidemic is regaining strength in Europe currently.

🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 🦠 😷

Greetings Commanders,

Earlier in this year, due to the COVID-19 outbreak we made the decision to work from home, and as a result, we were unable to continue our regular livestream schedule. Instead the Frontier community team pulled together a list of content creators and hosted them on our own Twitch channel, through a weekly schedule and newsletter.

After several months we have had to adapt and make changes so that we are able to stream from our homes. I am happy to say that we are now confident enough to resume our weekly scheduled livestreams, and that we will be moving away from our Frontier Developments Twitch Channel to the official Elite Dangerous Twitch channel from now on. We also aim to return streaming on YouTube in the following weeks.

Our regular steams will be on Monday's 11:00 (UTC)/12:00 (BST) and Thursday's 18:00 (UTC)/19:00 (BST).

Monday's steams will predominantly be our new series 'Supercruise News' and Thursday's livestream will be focused on other series such as 'Stargazing Tours', 'Galactic Intern', 'Featured Commanders' etc.

We will continue to update you on our weekly schedule on our Livestream Announcement Thread. Although we aim to continue our streams every Monday and Thursday, the dates and times may change depending on any announcements.

Although the stream quality is not always perfect, we are continuing to work on surpassing our technical restrictions to produce the best streaming quality as possible.

In addition to this update, we wanted to discuss the recent announcement of our Content Collaboration Programme that some of you may have heard about from your favourite creators. It is true that we have reached out to several content creators and we have asked them to work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are trying this new programme with a select few to try and develop and grow our communication online for Elite Dangerous, and Odyssey.

If you are not part of this programme, please do not worry, we still hope to work with more content creators and include as many as you as possible in future updates. From this, can I ask all content creators (both in the programme and outside of it) that want to be featured in our bi-weekly newsletter, or want to be hosted by our channel to post your weekly streaming schedules on this thread. We still aim to support content creators who are not currently in the prorgamme, and if you have any questions please contact myself or the team directly.

o7
Great news ! Might I suggest you reach out to helloitskolo ? 🙂

You know ... this one .... :D ....

I livestream Elite Dangerous every Sunday and they usually run 4hrs plus so I do put the time in.
Times can vary depending, but usually aim for a 3-4pm start UK time. 3 weeks away from my 5th year showcasing Elite on YouTube.

it is better if present Elite streaming on Youtube in good quality because everybody uses Youtube.
o7
Yes, I hate Twitch as it constantly buffers for no good reason, where YouTube steams at highest quality without a hitch. I also have a YouTube account but not a Twitch account, so I can participate in YouTube chat.

YouTube also has better archiving system of videos than Twitch does.

It is true that we have reached out to several content creators and we have asked them to work alongside us as we focus on creating online content towards the release of Elite Dangerous: Odyssey. We are trying this new programme with a select few to try and develop and grow our communication online for Elite Dangerous, and Odyssey.
Okay, but make sure to listen AND make use of the feedback this time.

Ciao Stephen,

Thank you so much for this post. It's great to hear you always have our back!
I stream Elite Monday through Thursday from 4pm CST to 10pm CST at www.twitch.tv/justgiona . Every Thursday we tend to do community events.

I would like to be part of the program once it opens up to more commanders.

Thank you for all you guys do.

May the Quacken be with you!

Hi Stephen

I don't stream on twitch or mixer due to xbox not being able to anymore. I do however make YouTube videos and would like to share some of the information in the update.

I do focus on pvp nowadays as everything else is already covered by the major streamers on pc.

Regards

Yes, I hate Twitch as it constantly buffers for no good reason, where YouTube steams at highest quality without a hitch. I also have a YouTube account but not a Twitch account, so I can participate in YouTube chat.

YouTube also has better archiving system of videos than Twitch does.

I must admit, I VASTLY prefer YouTube to Twitch as well. For the same reasons.

Lave Radio Broadcasting Since February 2299, We have produced over 300 shows and made more than 600 hours of content.

We currently live stream a weekly 2 hour (approximately) show every Tuesday from 20:30 UK Time at https://www.twitch.tv/laveradio/ (as well as on our own site and a live audio stream) This is made into a podcast which is released into iTunes and all of your favorite places to listen to podcasts as well as on our homepage of https://laveradio.com/

On top of this we also have hosted an Elite Dangerous convention (Lavecon) since 2299! Including a very successful virtual one this year.

Sincerely Cmdr Eid LeWeise - Lave Radio

Top Bottom