Llama Suggestions

I would like it if Llamas and Bactrian Camels would enrich each other. I think it would be realistic because they are both Camels (they can even have Hybrid Offspring in real life).🐫🦙

I would also love it if we maybe could get a second rare Color Mutation. Albino Llamas would be absolutely great. I think they would look absolutely awesome with their pink Eyes. I was a bit disappointed when I found out that instead a leucistic Llama was included because when I've heard about the Inclusion of a Llama Color Mutation I was very excited to have the Ability to get a Albino Llama

I'm pretty sure we will get really great Variations for them. It wouldn't make Sense to add a black Llama as a Mutation because as far as I know black Llamas aren't really rare, so it would make more Sense to add this and other Colors as normal Variations

I want llama color variations badly. I was surprised and disappointed that they released the pack without doing any coat variations. They're cute anyway, though.

I'm also very excited about the Color Variations. I think we won't need to wait long until the first Variations are released

I want llama color variations badly. I was surprised and disappointed that they released the pack without doing any coat variations. They're cute anyway, though.
Thankfully Bo confirmed some time ago on twitter that they will be added in a later stage.
I'm also very excited about the Color Variations. I think we won't need to wait long until the first Variations are released

I feel like we waited for a long time already. But I guess because of COVID every optional update will be delayed and all time will be spend on bug hunting and DLCs. I'm beginning to kiss my hopes goodbye, that we will get one single color variation this year.

I would like it if all of you could write a Answer to my Issue Tracker Report I've linked in this Thread, so this Problem gets solved soon

I would like it if all of you could write a Answer to my Issue Tracker Report I've linked in this Thread, so this Problem gets solved soon
How was I able to notice it now and not earlier that I forgot to link it here?

This Link does lead directly to the Report

Top Bottom