Load/Unload Commodities

Ever since the most recent update the trading has gotten a bit more tedious. When in the commodity market and trying to select how many units to buy or sell, the number goes up by 1. Prior to update it would go up by 1, 2,3,...9, 10, 20, 30,...90, 100, 200, 300. And so on. Is there anyway to "buy/sell all?" Flying a Type 9 with 740 tons of cargo space, the current way takes awhile!

I am on a pc. When using a mouse to buy it does scroll insanely slow. Switching to my joy stick button it reverts back to the high speed way. Selling is still very fast using my mouse. GL

I am on a pc. When using a mouse to buy it does scroll insanely slow. Switching to my joy stick button it reverts back to the high speed way. Selling is still very fast using my mouse. GL
Consoles don't have a choice, Dpad or analogue stick is Forced... Its still slower than the acceleration applied version...
Ever since the most recent update the trading has gotten a bit more tedious. When in the commodity market and trying to select how many units to buy or sell, the number goes up by 1. Prior to update it would go up by 1, 2,3,...9, 10, 20, 30,...90, 100, 200, 300. And so on. Is there anyway to "buy/sell all?" Flying a Type 9 with 740 tons of cargo space, the current way takes awhile!
Acceleration while in the market counter will be returning in the next patch... fdev have all ready announced that, but it takes time to get through and push out the fixes in agreement with the Consoles platform releases its also not the only thing that the patch will fix...

Buying/selling commodities is now faster – whilst using a mouse it will incrementally speed up, and when selling it will default to the maximum amount you have in your hold
Due in next update announced in..

Consoles don't have a choice, Dpad or analogue stick is Forced... Its still slower than the acceleration applied version...

Acceleration while in the market counter will be returning in the next patch... fdev have all ready announced that, but it takes time to get through and push out the fixes in agreement with the Consoles platform releases its also not the only thing that the patch will fix...
Is there a list of known issues that will be fixed in the next patch?

Top Bottom