Newcomer / Intro Locked containers - any goodies in 'em...?

Regarding the locked containers scattered around a settlement, you can't cut these open but you can get the keycode if you boot up a terminal (and have the appropriate security level)
Is it worthwhile? Are there any special goodies stowed in these containers, or is it just RND...?

Regarding the locked containers scattered around a settlement, you can't cut these open but you can get the keycode if you boot up a terminal (and have the appropriate security level)
Is it worthwhile? Are there any special goodies stowed in these containers, or is it just RND...?

Usually they're not worth the effort.
However, if you really need materials and you have the habit to frequent the same settlement over and over (or a small subset of settlements), you may as well write down the codes for containers. They will always be the same for the said settlement.

It's RNG I think. I've had one or two items - can't remeber what though - that were useful to add to my supply of stuff engineers want. Most of the time it's all a bit meh.

Top Bottom