Log Cabins As Placeable Decorations

I would like for log Cabins to be available as placeable decorations. And not just Owen's cabin but Hochstetler's Werner Log Home too with some changes of course. And the changes being that the basement is completely underground. So you have those and I don't know what other log cabins you guys might want as placeable decorations.
i-wish-we-could-get-parts-of-owens-lodge-in-sierra-nevada-v0-jmddtby7rb6a1.jpg
i-wish-we-could-get-parts-of-owens-lodge-in-sierra-nevada-v0-zv7etay7rb6a1.jpg
Werner-04_11868_2023-04-18_10-49.jpg
Werner-15_11868_2023-04-18_10-51.jpg

Last edited:
I think there is one log cabin found on the Sierra Nevada map. They could make that a decoration. I feel if it currently is on a map, it would be nice to make as many decorations as possible with the current assets in the game.

Last edited:
I would like for log Cabins to be available as placeable decorations. And not just Owen's cabin but Hochstetler's Werner Log Home too with some changes of course. And the changes being that the basement is completely underground. So you have those and I don't know what other log cabins you guys might want as placeable decorations.View attachment 367427View attachment 367426View attachment 367429View attachment 367428
I agree. They would be very nice decorations, particularly on the Pennsylvania, Oregon, Sierra Nevada, and Canada maps.

I agree with the log cabin being a decoration item, I often like to make small human spaces in large safaris in my parks, and a log cabin would be nice.
Include some parking trailers, those circular camping tents, and a campfire and I will be a happy camper. 🔥

Top Bottom