*lol* How did that happen? NPC Crew deeply indebted xD

• Thread starter Deleted member 38366
  • Start date

Deleted member 38366

D
wasnt she related to a powerplay influent person ? i thought you wrote about that sometimes ago.
time to teach her to mine opals now. that s a punishment i wouldnt inflict to my kids even if they burnt the living room carpet.

No, for all I know she's the daughter of a very old acquaintance of mine. Well, not what it sounds like ;) her mother just happened to be the Faction lead of what used to be a very big Control sphere I helped create a few years ago.

I still got a little writeup about the whole thing : https://inara.cz/cmdr-logbook/42434/21151/

Isn't that money you owe her?

I've already contacted my insurance agent and he's assured me my records are clean :ROFLMAO:

I guess two billion credits is pocket money for OP.

It used to be.... until I moved back from Colonia to the Bubble.
So far, looking at something close to 5.5 Billion in Transfer costs already and a single 750M Transfer still waiting mothballed in Colonia ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Numbers are very tricky; they're all over the place...

Edit: Bing Crosby said: Calculating your expenses is easy, take your income and add 10%

Last edited:
Let me guess, 10 credits milk shakes.
In this case, your guess is as good as mine.
Rumour has it however that they may have been offered in er... tribute to a certain extreme right wing politician. I dunno though, I live in Cambridge and no amount of politics on either side would make me travel that far.

Also, for right, wrong or just silliness, what it does mean is that my NPC can't buy a decent milkshake for love nor money in Shinrarta right now!!!!!

Last edited:
In this case, your guess is as good as mine.
Rumour has it however that they may have been offered in er... tribute to a certain extreme right wing politician. I dunno though, I live in Cambridge and no amount of politics on either side would make me travel that far.

Also, for right, wrong or just silliness, what it does mean is that my NPC can't buy a decent milkshake for love nor money in Shinrarta right now!!!!!

Aren’t they a rare item so only available at station of origin.

Top Bottom