Newcomer / Intro Look and see I have the same pirate twice and in one case have killed them and in another case they're still alive and I've yet to get them is this a

Look and see I have the same pirate twice and in one case have killed them and in another case they're still alive and I've yet to get them is this a first

There where 20 people in the test laboratory where I worked two of them had exactly the same names and no it wasn’t a common surname, there was a gentleman who worked across the corridor who was a PHD and had the same name as an MD who worked in a hospital hundreds of miles away there land line phone numbers where almost identical except for the exchange number which had two numbers transposed.

Stuff like that happens even in as small a population as that of the UK it must be much more common given the population of the galaxy.

Yeah it happens...I took a Wing job to move a few thousand widgets from port A to port B in a system. First 3 trips were uneventful. The 4th trip, a pirate shows up. I break interdiction, thought, "Well, that was that". Nope. Same pirate, different ship, was waiting for me when I launched. This mission took 22 back and forth trips (44 total) at this point. Guess who was waiting at each launch.

As it was an almost 11 Million payout, and the Penalty for failure was just over 50 MILLION...and I only had 53 million in the bank, I figured my interdiction avoidance skills were better than the NPC's ability to interdict me. Finished the mission, got my money, never saw Pirate Dude again.

So, yeah, it can happen...it's a big galaxy.

Take Care and Check Six Commanders! o7

Top Bottom