Looking for BGS info

It ends up like being a job if you let it. I spend about 50% of my play time not flying! Instead I play Elite spreadsheet, and Elite Strategy

Well, part of the fun is to figure out the newest strategy and then tell your minions....I mean, your valued Wingmembers to do your bidding! ;)

And just for the record, I never used a spreadsheet and probably never will.

@OP : You'll even learn to like Lockdown. #MeToo

d06ec8f226be14c64ef9158a1f635a49.jpg

Our next new system is number 300th with a presence and there are 213 of those " converted" My ability to do it in my head evaporated at 50!

300. Well, I guess if somone goes that big you need spreadsheets. But personally that is where the term fun doesn't apply in my eyes anymore.

Also I can assume that you're managing several MF and not just one PMF like us.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Yes is all communist factions within 60LY of our centre. 5 of them have more than 20 expansions and 2 more than 40. It can get complicated

Never (meme) about Lockdown

I thought the same until the last one. It just spared me from many worries. Influence even seems to be consolidating by itself and after 3 weeks of wars and attacks it was very welcome.
It is well thought and designed actually, and much more a state of rest than anything else.
I just organised things to be able to cut it at will before it went live. I now consider lockdown as an opportunity to undermine trojan horses in controlled systems (think of all you can do with no effect at all on your faction).

I thought the same until the last one. It just spared me from many worries. Influence even seems to be consolidating by itself and after 3 weeks of wars and attacks it was very welcome.
It is well thought and designed actually, and much more a state of rest than anything else.
I just organised things to be able to cut it at will before it went live. I now consider lockdown as an opportunity to undermine trojan horses in controlled systems (think of all you can do with no effect at all on your faction).

Maybe one day I might see it the same way. No promises though.

Top Bottom