Newcomer / Intro Looking for Slaves

Hi all, I just downloaded this game yesterday and I'm loving it. I can't wait till Frontier add the walking around part, specially if they add a bar in the ports and you can chat to other players in there to find what you may need either in the sector your in or in another sector.

But back to my question. I'm in sector -20:-5:60 and I'm in the Ross 720 system, I have transported slaves before that was requested in the messageboard at the Nordneskoild station in the Gnaliba system for the Independent Anarchy to their other station Kingsmill station. which payed great money to get the Hauler. But now that I am in the Ross 720 system does anyone know where I can purchase some slaves as when I as at the Independent Anarchy stations I didn't find a commodities market in the Starport Services section.

Also if you see me message me a Hi, my name is CMDR Stocker3629

You're doing the right thing in looking in "anarchy" systems; the "imperial slaves" you can find in imperial systems won't finish the mission for you.

Some stations don't have commodities markets though; if you look at them on the system map it tells you which services they have.

I went back to Ngaliba to the Kingmill settlement station and I found the place they import slaves from. Its called the Shosha system. From Ngaliba to Shosh is 9 jumps. this is going to be fun trying to miss all the pirates.

I went to Shosha and got some slaves which wasn't cheap and went back to delivery point and in the message board it has it on there and even though I had them in my cargo the give buttom stayed red. I had 156 hours to complete and I'm only up to 136 hours. I don't know why I couldn't give them the cargo. So I just delivered them to the "anarchy" market. I was lucky at one station that I need to get fuel from which just had to be in the federation system and I didn't get scaned. I many need to invest in a fuel scoop but which suns can you scoop from. there was 4 brown dwarfs along the way.

Top Bottom