Looking for squad

I did read it, and was there for well over an hour. But like I said, and you agree'd.. time zone differences are too great... and I don't particularly care for hen pecking this issue an longer. It's Dead Jim.. let it go.
No you really weren't in there for an hour, You joined 17:05 at 17:11 you sent the message. I was waking up at this time because I have been losing sleep recently over issues IRL.

I did read it, and was there for well over an hour. But like I said, and you agree'd.. time zone differences are too great... and I don't particularly care for hen pecking this issue an longer. It's Dead Jim.. let it go.
You can't go around joining servers then when nobody speaks to you in 30 seconds you leave. You also can't expect people to be online when you are 24/7 as people have REAL LIFE restrictions.

Sometimes I challenge people on our Discord, most times I expect a polite introduction. Just sitting there, watching etc is counter-productive.

Sometimes I challenge people on our Discord, most times I expect a polite introduction. Just sitting there, watching etc is counter-productive.
yeah, we had enough of people like that in our members. They would just sit there and be like "Yay we did it" like "you did nothing to help so shhs" lol

Top Bottom