Lore informations improvement

Hi,

I'm new into the game and I think there should be improvement to the lore informations we have.

For example, for now we can access some informations about important characters.
1471835227-e2.png

What can be improved here is that instead of having all characters right at the same place, we should see factions first and a list of characters on the side. Like this :

1471835553-e3.png

Also in character sheet, it's very hard to know what's going on. For example, there is no real introduction about who is this character?

There is some information here and here about how this character is fighter, which faction, etc. But not in depth enough.
1471835227-e1.png

Ok it's in french, but I don't really know what's going on in this section.
Is Controlled System informations are about what she is doing in the system she is controlling? For example, she doesn't want imperial slave?
I saw that the other imperial characters doesn't have the same thing wrote here. Does it mean that each characters have a different perception of the futur?

Whatever, my suggestions are only about :

1. Adding factions description
2. Adding more info on character (where is he coming from, why is he fighting for this faction, who is this character, etc.)

Thank you :)

Top Bottom