General Gameplay Lost World Mode

Alot of people have been making requests for dinosaurs to reproduce and make babies but that also might affect the population requirements of the other dinosaurs. And so I'm proposing the creation of a new mode called Lost World Mode. In Lost World Mode, you incubate and release a group of dinosaurs into the wild and watch them grow, prosper and thrive with no fences, no feeders and no population requirements for other dinosaur species. And when new dinosaurs are born, the population requirements for other dinosaurs are not affected.

Last edited:
So they have to design baby- and juvenile dinosaurs for all 54 species?? That's 108 new models they need to design from scratch and also make entirely new animations for... Not possible. Frontier already pointed that out.

scale down adult dinos make it to where they cant fight back and make it to where they hatch in the forest in the pen and if you destroy the forest you destroy the eggs simple and if you really really really don't want breeding make to where if two of the same dino get out of the map random chance more will come out from island implying that they breed but not in cages simple but i would pay top dollar for the dinos to breed.

scale down adult dinos make it to where they cant fight back and make it to where they hatch in the forest in the pen and if you destroy the forest you destroy the eggs simple and if you really really really don't want breeding make to where if two of the same dino get out of the map random chance more will come out from island implying that they breed but not in cages simple but i would pay top dollar for the dinos to breed.
That's a great idea. Frontier should totally do that.

So they have to design baby- and juvenile dinosaurs for all 54 species?? That's 108 new models they need to design from scratch and also make entirely new animations for... Not possible. Frontier already pointed that out.
Maybe not in this game, but who knows in a second game? That would be entirely possible

Alot of people have been making requests for dinosaurs to reproduce and make babies but that also might affect the population requirements of the other dinosaurs. And so I'm proposing the creation of a new mode called Lost World Mode. In Lost World Mode, you incubate and release a group of dinosaurs into the wild and watch them grow, prosper and thrive with no fences, no feeders and no population requirements for other dinosaur species. And when new dinosaurs are born, the population requirements for other dinosaurs are not affected.
Excellent idea!!!!

I would also pay for it

Top Bottom