Lux Cosmetics for all species in game.

As it says in the title I'm really hoping that maybe the frontier developers will consider giving each species their own unique cosmetic skin even for the species that have dull colours and patterns for certain species that don't exactly have great patterns currently in the game but it would be an interesting start for Frontier to consider putting Cosmetics on our dinosaurs and allows us to choose whether we want our dinosaurs to be regular or to have the nighttime Lux cosmetic to have that magical experience for our nighttime parks. Anyway I hope you all agree as I'm hoping that more Lux cosmetics are given to our species even our feathered ones. Who wouldn't love to see a Lux Giganotosaurus, Gigantoraptor, UtahRaptor, Cryolophosaurus or Therizinosaurus.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
As it says in the title I'm really hoping that maybe the frontier developers will consider giving each species their own unique cosmetic skin even for the species that have dull colours and patterns for certain species that don't exactly have great patterns currently in the game but it would be an interesting start for Frontier to consider putting Cosmetics on our dinosaurs and allows us to choose whether we want our dinosaurs to be regular or to have the nighttime Lux cosmetic to have that magical experience for our nighttime parks. Anyway I hope you all agree as I'm hoping that more Lux cosmetics are given to our species even our feathered ones. Who wouldn't love to see a Lux Giganotosaurus, Gigantoraptor, UtahRaptor, Cryolophosaurus or Therizinosaurus.View attachment 386701
At least for some Pterosaurs a lux skin would be important, because we have now ...
2 Lagoon animals with Lux ...
Some Dinosaurs with Lux ....
and Some Hybrids with Lux ...
but not a single one species of Pterosaur with Lux ;) !

At least for some Pterosaurs a lux skin would be important, because we have now ...
2 Lagoon animals with Lux ...
Some Dinosaurs with Lux ....
and Some Hybrids with Lux ...
but not a single one species of Pterosaur with Lux ;) !
Quez is something I think would definitely be awesome to see with the Lux feathered skin.

As it says in the title I'm really hoping that maybe the frontier developers will consider giving each species their own unique cosmetic skin even for the species that have dull colours and patterns for certain species that don't exactly have great patterns currently in the game but it would be an interesting start for Frontier to consider putting Cosmetics on our dinosaurs and allows us to choose whether we want our dinosaurs to be regular or to have the nighttime Lux cosmetic to have that magical experience for our nighttime parks. Anyway I hope you all agree as I'm hoping that more Lux cosmetics are given to our species even our feathered ones. Who wouldn't love to see a Lux Giganotosaurus, Gigantoraptor, UtahRaptor, Cryolophosaurus or Therizinosaurus.View attachment 387101
i love those lux paterns

Top Bottom