Mac OS X Compatibility

I really, really love the look of this game and I want to pre-order it. I've done some searching on the website/forums but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Will the game be available for Macbook users or is it a Windows only platform?

Thanks

I really, really love the look of this game and I want to pre-order it. I've done some searching on the website/forums but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Will the game be available for Macbook users or is it a Windows only platform?

Thanks

Windows only, we have not heard anything about other platforms, so unless you can or want to bootcamp (I think it works in bootcamp, may want to ask if that's an option for you) I would hold personally advise off purchasing until you hear anything official.

Last edited:
Windows only, we have not heard anything about other platforms, so unless you can or want to bootcamp (I think it works in bootcamp, may want to ask if that's an option for you) I would hold personally advise off purchasing until you hear anything official.

If it is just Windows I might as-well close this window and never look back, it's bad I had to use Steam to get Rollercoaster Tycoon World, but paying for a Windows game is just not worth it. If it is going to support Mac it would be nice for a Admin to tell us because I did tweet them and you guessed it... No reply!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom