Parks Magic Kingdom Florida full build WIP

a4InDLn.jpg

Hi all, thought I'd share a few screens of the very beginning of a LOOONG project. I'm going to fully recreate Magic Kingdom in all its glory to the best of my ability, utilizing as much detail as possible. Hidden Mickeys included! It helps that I live 20 minutes away so I'm able to take pictures to get as much detail as I can. I'll post more as I go along, but so far I've got a few for everyone to enjoy!

jNuCCRh.jpg
[/IMG]
Y6FZcuW.jpg
[/IMG]
Don't mind the rides in the background, they're just placeholders and gives the guests something to do besides stare at the train depot lol
0Z5ShEA.jpg
[/IMG]
See you real soon!

Looking good so far, can't wait to see more. Magic Kingdom is one of my favourite parks and you are so lucky living near by, wish I did.

Amazingly beautiful and accurate! It always astounds me how beautiful Disney themeparks are in real life... it is the original iconic type of themeparks isnt it... Unfortunately on the same time ultra complex to rebuild in PC... So an amazing job here...:)

Wow thank you for the kind and inspiring comments. I will keep you updated with Main St USA pics as more and more buildings are built. It's been slow going so far as it's my first build but starting to find a groove. See ya real soon!

Wow thank you for the kind and inspiring comments. I will keep you updated with Main St USA pics as more and more buildings are built. It's been slow going so far as it's my first build but starting to find a groove. See ya real soon!

I think you found your groove already :). The only thing I might suggest is that before taking screenshots, set the time of day so things look their best, to minimize sun glare.

Thought I'd pop in with a couple more pics of what I'm working on. These two pics are of the "Curtain Call Collectibles" shop area directly to the right of the Town Theater (not yet built). The architecture of Disney, as everyone knows, is wildly complex and extremely detailed. I did my best to capture the essence of that. Thoughts? Comments? Enjoy. [happy][wacky][happy]
U1JhroJ.jpg
[/IMG]
G8awj98.jpg

Using video screens as walls, floors, and ceilings gives an added sense of realism, especially when trying to capture the magic of Disney. See ya real soon!

I can't believe how accurate and real your work looks. I love it.

Thank you! It is a painstakingly slow process, but it's great when it comes together. On to the Town Theater! By the way, I LOVE your work on Star Wars Land. You've been able to capture the SW vibe with a completely unique creation. Awesome work!

Town Square Theater is coming along nicely. Would be awesome if there were a 2m Projection screen/video wall panel the same size as the 2m or even 1m TV Screen. Frontier, hint hint! [yesnod]

PfE4cvF.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom