Dinosaurs make large carnivores be able to kill the raptors and viceversa

Your Feature Request / Idea
the raptors don't get killed in this game by neither herbivores or large carnivores.. it's just yet another one of those things that makes no sense about the game....this is the kind of stuff that bothers me the most

3 raptors should be able to take down a large animal (yes 3 raptors not just 1 raptor takes down an edmontosaurus by himself), as well as a large animal should be able to easily kill a raptor.... yes there would have to be alot of new animations made, yes it would take alot of time.... in the interest of making the game make sense i think this is worthy work

making the game make more sense is automatically making the game better

Your Feature Request / Idea
the raptors don't get killed in this game by neither herbivores or large carnivores.. it's just yet another one of those things that makes no sense about the game....this is the kind of stuff that bothers me the most

3 raptors should be able to take down a large animal (yes 3 raptors not just 1 raptor takes down an edmontosaurus by himself), as well as a large animal should be able to easily kill a raptor.... yes there would have to be alot of new animations made, yes it would take alot of time.... in the interest of making the game make sense i think this is worthy work

making the game make more sense is automatically making the game better
I agree

the raptors and large carnivores should be able to fight with each other.. .. it would have to be a fight sequence between 3 vs a large carnivore.... the large carnivore would win by killing 1 raptor and then the other raptors would give up, and the raptors would win by taking down the large carnivore as a team

i imagine this is how it might work.. maybe not exactly like this but something similar to this

Top Bottom