Map for the zookeepers!

I really need a map that shows me where the zookeepers can go in the habitat. Just like the existing map for the animals, where i can see where they can go within the habitat. To know if my zookeepers can reach some specials points in the habitat, is really important. So i could look if the staff can reach the feedingstation to refill it, or clean the area. This will be very important to know while creating habitats.

Yes, this would be super nice. Traversable maps for keepers just within habitats would make things a lot easier!

You will get a Notification if a Feeding Station can't be reached by a Zookeeper. But I agree that it would be really useful sometimes

You will get a Notification if a Feeding Station can't be reached by a Zookeeper. But I agree that it would be really useful sometimes
Yes, but that's something I'm struggling with right now, I've gotten a notification, and I want to fix it so my staff can cross a river in my Gharial habitat, but I'm uncertain what kind of materials I could use to build a bridge. Will they walk across rocks? Can I use climbing frame equipment to build a wooden bridge? How do I know once I build it if they're able to use whatever I build? These are the questions a traversable area map could answer by highlighting those areas for zookeepers, same as animals.

Yes, but that's something I'm struggling with right now, I've gotten a notification, and I want to fix it so my staff can cross a river in my Gharial habitat, but I'm uncertain what kind of materials I could use to build a bridge. Will they walk across rocks? Can I use climbing frame equipment to build a wooden bridge? How do I know once I build it if they're able to use whatever I build? These are the questions a traversable area map could answer by highlighting those areas for zookeepers, same as animals.
I'm pretty sure Rocks and Climbing Pieces should work for it. I think they can walk on everything where Animals also can walk on. Except shallow Water that isn't even 1 Meter deep

Top Bottom