Mapping PZ through 2024 - my ideas

These are some fantastic ideas. I think the only thing I'd change is while they're updating the Himalayan Brown Bear to just give it the European Brown Bear name. It's really way too limiting as it is right now and the EBB is very divisive - being requested fairly often while at the same time many not wanting it in a paid DLC pack because it would be too much like a cut and paste of the HBB.

Can't wait to see what the Winter 2024 one would be. I have my guesses but am probably wrong. So far I'd definitely buy 4 out of 4.

Bundle up--the Northwest Pack is coming on September 24th! Celebrate the rich traditions of the Pacific Northwest and Canada with new indigenous-inspired scenery, get toasty inside a warm log cabin, and get to know five new animals.
View attachment 371006View attachment 371007
View attachment 371008View attachment 371009

A staple of North American exhibits, the North American porcupine is actually more closely related to beavers and capybaras than it is to Old World porcupines.
View attachment 371001
Headlining the Northwest Pack is the unmistakable Pacific walrus, the largest pinniped outside of the elephant seals.
View attachment 371002
While the American black bear has a range stretching across North America, a subspecies unique to the Pacific Northwest, the Kermode bear, also appears as one of the available color morphs.
View attachment 371003
Threatened by human activity, the sea otter is a frequent sight in zoos, aquariums, and rescue centers from California to Alaska to Japan.
View attachment 371004
With a range stretching well into the Arctic Circle, the wood frog has an unusally high cold tolerance for an amphibian, even being able to tolerate being frozen during hibernation.
View attachment 371005
In addition, a new career mode scenario follows you and Tiffany as you helm the creation and expansion of a wildlife rescue center near Sitka, Alaska.
As a native Pacific Northwesterner, I am appalled at the lack of the Roosevelt Elk. Great pack overall though!

I love your Pacific Northwest pack especially for the scenery theme! There's so much beautiful stuff that could be done with that art style that is currently not possible to emulate.

The year is 2023, people keep bringing up the wood frog as exhibit animal for a cold themed pack, Id honestly prefer a crab or banana slug than another frog, it is not interesting to look at.

Top Bottom