Marlinist Refugees Flee to the Federation - Galnet

Rochester / Duval - It could just be the Feds hammering the point home, making it personal 'Even your ex says No!' just to be nasty.

Likely the several other systems - Beatis, Chana, etc. - where the Empire was cracking down on Marlinism, but not hitting with a full blockade.

Trust Denton not to get things right 😁

Happy we distracted him and his navy in Ackwada though so this could happen. It was worth it 👍

"The Imperial blockade in Ackwada prevented ten megaships from escaping, but others carrying huge numbers of Marlinists have appeared in the Federal systems Charunder, Ennead, HIP 36081, LTT 1935, LTT 3607 and Thetis"

Can someone check the local system news in the above mentioned systems in case the sneaky fdevs planted breadcrumbs & other clues? Thanks 👌

"Potential criminals" my arxe.
If you want to lock up everyone because they have the power to commit a crime at some point in the future, why not start at the top? Putting Denton Patreus away on some remote desert planet on his own would do wonders for the peace and stability in the the Bubble.

@Factabulous beat us to it - he already searched for clues in Charunder:

IMG-20201021-002509.jpg

I'm more of a lapsed Imperial:
They're not as bad as everyone makes out, but there's just a couple of things they've done which mean I can't really support them wholeheartedly any more.
If you're going to be ruthless, at least be good at it...
And importantly, stay in character. We are Imps, we stay in the shadows. Subterfuge is our greatest weapon. Only Federal Pigs go around wacking people with big sticks.....

Since when did both sides do a massive u-turn?

Its taken years, but the cold war between the Empire and Feds looks like its going become Gas Mark 5 hot.

I've already ordered my carrier crew to begin battle simulation drills against Federal Gunships. Federal visitors are still welcome to visit The Black Sapphire - but be warned - my crew knows how to deal with Federal agents.

Top Bottom