Marooned

That was over ten days ago.

Might be time to start thinking about the afterlife, and respawning. Expensive ship/lots of data would be the con, but live and learn.

Hi, I accdentially stumbled across this threat. I'm following the rim of the gamaxy with my carrier into your direction. I could be there in the next few days, pick you up and drop you ~500Ly deeper into the Perseus Arm where stars have a higher density. Staying on my carrier would probably make things worse. I play my own schedue, i.e. you would likely get lost again.

Just allow me a question before I pick you up:
  • Feb 8, 2022: I am at Bleou aed az-6 i cant jump
  • Feb 9, 2022: I am in the Bleou Aed vs-u d2-0 cant jump
  • Mar 2, 2022: Hi I am at OOC FLEAU system and I can’t fsd to any star systems
Is this a hobby of yours?

Last edited:
Hi, I accdentially stumbled across this threat. I'm following the rim of the gamaxy with my carrier into your direction. I could be there in the next few days, pick you up and drop you ~500Ly deeper into the Perseus Arm where stars have a higher density. Staying on my carrier would probably make things worse. I play my own schedue, i.e. you would likely get lost again.

Just allow me a question before I pick you up:
  • Feb 8, 2022: I am at Bleou aed az-6 i cant jump
  • Feb 9, 2022: I am in the Bleou Aed vs-u d2-0 cant jump
  • Mar 2, 2022: Hi I am at OOC FLEAU system and I can’t fsd to any star systems
Is this a hobby of yours?
mhh...

Last edited:
Top Bottom