Massive Guardian Ship found!

Nice! I've not seen any photos yet, and am out on the borders of the permit locked regions around Cone at the moment.

If it's more or less similar to the Relic then what springs to mind to look at is:

- is the Glyph the same on both?
- is the Object inside the same?
- is the Glyph on the object inside the same?

Not actually asking you to check those things, btw! If someone can post images I'm happy to check against the images I've got of those for the Relic.

Et Voila

Fnah5hp.png

Ve43VGl.png

dmVD4dY.png

bRq1ebW.png

9XKViiN.png

I like the animation of collector limpet circling around the key.
Like it is reluctant should it mess with it or contemplating how to grab it. :p

I decided to search for beacons myself and started visiting systems flagged as Guardians in the Galaxy Map but by complete coincidence encountered one whilst en route between them: Synuefe HP-E b45-4 4. This Guardian Beacon is in a system which has only icy planets except for the innermost planet which is a water world. It sends you to Synuefe HE-G b44-5 B 2 just over 50LY away. Neither system is shown as Guardians on the Galaxy Map.
I'm glad I decided to start 3.2 out near the borders of Regor Sector in a multirole ship - I had weapons, cargo space and 2 SRVs (needed them as whilst getting my second blueprint another CMDR showed up and shot my SRV). The weapons are also very handy for the Guardian Sentinels and I have plenty of the Sentinel Weapon Parts now and enough Wreckage Components I hope as well.

Did this one this morning ... the Guardian Beacon thing is stunning in VR, another very nice bit of visual design work from FD.

As the information isn't noted yet on the guardians main site, the Beacon at NGC 2451a Sector LX-U d2-25 linked me to a guardian site at NGC 2451a Sector VJ-R c4-22 A 1 (-1.18, 25.38).

hTturuR.jpg

gKKI6lv.jpg

Sorry if it's already been posted.

Cheers

Merci beacoup!

Relic image for comparison:

n2LKRLo.png

And your close-up just so they're in the same post.

9XKViiN.png

It's difficult to tell for sure, but my take on it is:

- Glyphs on the outside look to be the same, but needs confirming
- The larger shape inside (an icosahedron in the Relic) could be the same, but it's hard to tell for sure
- The shape which is inside the icosahedron in the Relic is also there in the key - it doesn't seem to be there in the close up, but does in the slightly longer range image.

Conclusions - none as yet!

I have found a Guardian Structure of the same layout as the one I got my SLF Blueprints from in IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7 A3 (25.4637 / -132.9100). I didn't have time to search for a corresponding Beacon (I've got the unlocks I need for now and need to get my ship ready for The Gnosis' jump to Cone Sector). This system is already flagged as Guardians and hosts Ancient Ruins, which are on the planet A2.

I have found a Guardian Structure of the same layout as the one I got my SLF Blueprints from in IC 2391 Sector FL-X b1-7 A3 (25.4637 / -132.9100). I didn't have time to search for a corresponding Beacon (I've got the unlocks I need for now and need to get my ship ready for The Gnosis' jump to Cone Sector). This system is already flagged as Guardians and hosts Ancient Ruins, which are on the planet A2.

Nice one. Corresponding beacon discovered subsequently by Lex Fernetti:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/444629-Yet-another-Guardian-Beacon

As the information isn't noted yet on the guardians main site, the Beacon at NGC 2451a Sector LX-U d2-25 linked me to a guardian site at NGC 2451a Sector VJ-R c4-22 A 1 (-1.18, 25.38).

Sorry if it's already been posted.

Cheers

Ta! I've updated the FP of the the Guardians sticky thread.

Ta! I've updated the FP of the the Guardians sticky thread.

Great.

By the way, the Beacon at Synuefe IL-N c23-15 points to the guardian site at Synuefe IL-N c23-19 B 2 (12.18, 44.31)

Furthermore there is a typo in the guardian sticky, the fifth beacon is at Synuefe OF-E B45-4, not as written at Synefe OF-E B54-4. In the link it's actually correct.

Cheers

EDIT: Also there is a structure at Synuefe NU-F B44-5 B 1 (59.50, -23.35) which we haven't found a beacon for yet.
(can confirm this structure takes ancient key and gives vessel blueprint)

Last edited:
Should have kept the location to me tbh. Usually when someone finds something first he gets some form of credit may it be in youtubevideos or Galnet. I got nothing wich led to other people pretending they found it first on youtube.

Hi Cmdr Valamore, we here in Germany are very grateful for your finding and sharing. I have given you credits in my own list which I collected from the various Cmdrs and not from Canonn. Keep on! [yesnod]

Should have kept the location to me tbh. Usually when someone finds something first he gets some form of credit may it be in youtubevideos or Galnet. I got nothing wich led to other people pretending they found it first on youtube.

Hey cmdr, sorry to hear you feeling that way. I think we can say here that we're all very much glad you posted your discovery.

If it's any consolation, what I would say is that getting some form of credit for discoveries is probably actually the exception rather than the norm. Certainly since Player submitted Galnet articles stopped being a thing, which happened quite a long time ago now.

Also, if it helps, have a look at the Front Page of the Guardians sticky thread, or more particularly the 'news' section of it:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-Discussions?p=5967773&viewfull=1#post5967773

Great.

By the way, the Beacon at Synuefe IL-N c23-15 points to the guardian site at Synuefe IL-N c23-19 B 2 (12.18, 44.31)

Furthermore there is a typo in the guardian sticky, the fifth beacon is at Synuefe OF-E B45-4, not as written at Synefe OF-E B54-4. In the link it's actually correct.

Cheers

EDIT: Also there is a structure at Synuefe NU-F B44-5 B 1 (59.50, -23.35) which we haven't found a beacon for yet.
(can confirm this structure takes ancient key and gives vessel blueprint)

Thanks! Sticky thread FP updated with all this info! o7

Last edited:

People tend to get more credit when they use their skill and judgement to find new things. You happened on something, so at most you can claim to be lucky. If you find another first then you can claim to be luckier - that's all.

And most people don't bother looking to see if something has already been reported, so they will be claiming stuff repeatedly from now on - that is how it is. They're not doing it to annoy you, they're just happy to have found something. Only difference is that you won't get corrected when you claim to have found it first ;)

Top Bottom