Completed Matryoshka dolls! Finally finished! Russian nesting dolls.

Timed well to Christmas!

I present my three sets of 5 parts matryoshka dolls! Small, Medium and Large, 5 each.

The dolls have 4 flexicolor masks: kerchief, skirt, blouse and hair.

Every size of the 5 set contain a unique texture artwork for that size, simplified in detail for the smaller doll, just like on real life matryoshka dolls! It took a lot of work so I am proud of myself for finalizing them. :)

The texel rate (texture size in pixels, and subsequent the download file sizes) are same as Frontier recommended in their User Guide. (256 per square meter), sometimes a little less than that to keep down download size.

The object has roughly 1600-1700 triangles for the Lod 0 and was manually sized down for the LOD´s (the smallest LOD has about 160-170 triangles)

I made high resolution of the models and then baked to make normal map. On the normal map there are also some detail added to make the "paint layers" stand out a little bit.

This is my first (set of) object for workhop. I began with the 3d modeling same day TMT released. I did not know how to do that before that. It was a fun experience to learn! I got quite engrossed!

Link to collection:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600097817

My-flexi2.jpg

I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• sizes.jpg
    sizes.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom