Meet the Team & Q&A - John Laws

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Why did I miss this?!? [cry]

Thank you for answering the questions in this post. I think it covers most people's thoughts [yesnod]
Keep up the good work [heart]

This is really (REALLLLY) cool to have someone who answers questions from the community. Sometimes it's a little "oversimplified" (because ... yeah ... some reason. easy to understand)
But OMG !!!! That feels good ! Thanks guys !!!! [up][up][up]

Oh, and the last question :

"What's the one path feature Planet Coaster can't do without?"
It's simple :
The best "Modular Building Tool" ever seen, which allows us to build exactly ALL the buildings we want, and share it with the planet !
(ok, it's not simple in fact, because it's hard to pick only one [big grin])

This post was a great read, thanks for sharing and including the fans!

Assuming there are more posts like this in the future, by chance can you make a run through the ideas and suggestions forum and confirm or deny some of the great ideas posted there?

If not then maybe I can convince the coaster heads to pose those ideas as questions :).

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Very cool, I'm glad that this topic is being shared with the regular members after the event. [up] I was feeling guilty it being in our exclusive club and not being able to talk about it. [mouth shut]

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Water rides? ...Check!
Piece-by-Piece building...Check!
Wide path's / Plaza's .... Check!!!

Ok ok, why was i putting my money on this game instead of the "other" game?
Guess now i know :)

awesome to see so many questions answered!! i can't wait to see whats revealed next!

I am loving the level of communication from Frontier's end thus far, it truly does make our community feel a little bit more important and it gives all of us a detailed inside look at the game during the development process. Thank you for everything so far Frontier! Keep up the great work! [up]

A lot of great questions and the answers made me very excited for this game. Thanks for all the questions and thanks to team Frontier and John Laws for answering these questions. Everything i was hoping to know more about has been answered. Can't wait till march.
And yaay for light improvement. I loved placing lights (and CSO lights, spotlights) and such to watch my park in the dark.

I really like this thread. I'm very excited about the game, and this thread shows that the Frontier devs have been paying close attention to what it is we really want. That's so great, guys, thanks!

I had already bought the pre-order package of the game, but this thread inspired me to go ahead and buy the Coaster Head package as well. I couldn't not do it. I'm way too curious to find out what you guys have planned for the game [big grin].

what an awesome thread ! so nice to see the devs are really talking with us not like in the other forum.

now to my questions:

1 will there be parades ?
2 will there be hotels ?
3 will there be seasons ( summer / winter ) ?
4 will there be season events like halloween ?
5 will there be a coop modus ( 2 players build 1 park ) ?

keeep up the awesome work i cant wait to play this game !!!!

I would love to see a building system like the sims 4, where you can build any walls you want and then maybe place tables, seats, stoves, etc to turn the buildings into restaurants. You could also place store fixtures selling all kinds of merchandise making a gift shop.

Will there be a First Person Cam-Mode - where you are able to walk around in your own Park. Would be a great immersive feature! [yesnod]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom