Miners, where exactly do you drop into the ring out of SC ?

There are sparser areas in the rings and denser areas in the rings. If you've spent that much time mining and haven't noticed that, well... I don't know what to tell you.

No, not if you're doing it for money. Abrasion blasting or core mining just slows you down.

Thank's, tried it and made 300 million in an hour and a half plus travelling time. Definitely alot quicker then core mining

Last edited:
So I've made some mining trips recently... what must I do when I'm in a poor hotspot? Eg 1 LTD on 5-10 rocks.... log out and in? Fly out and come back? Look for another LTD hotspot?
The so called overlapping hotspots I don't see: some are close to each other...but not really overlapping (Borann it is ,yes) ...
So far I've had 2 instances with 7/10 LTD's in rocks....that makes the difference for efficient mining...
Any tips and thoughts?

This particular thread is loaded with tips, good advice and insights I found totally helpful. Give each post a read, you’ll see.
So I've made some mining trips recently... what must I do when I'm in a poor hotspot? Eg 1 LTD on 5-10 rocks.... log out and in? Fly out and come back? Look for another LTD hotspot?
The so called overlapping hotspots I don't see: some are close to each other...but not really overlapping (Borann it is ,yes) ...
So far I've had 2 instances with 7/10 LTD's in rocks....that makes the difference for efficient mining...
Any tips and thoughts?

Top Bottom