Mining Analytics? Risk Assessments? Weapon Test Data?

When I first began collecting materials and data to upgrade my suits and weapons I thought that the big ticket items like Suit Schematics and Manufacturing Instructions were difficult to find. As it turned out these are pretty plentiful, especially if you buy from carriers as I largely did.

There are three data types though that really are nigh on impossible to find and it's very frustrating, especially as you can't trade for data. These being Mining Analytics, Risk Assessments and Weapon Test Data.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to get them, or are you all experiencing difficulty too? Thanks all.

Mission rewards.
It's not really difficult, unless you are actually trying to find them. You just need some luck and patience.

Weapon Test Data I found a bit rare, and as above I think I mainly picked up from mission rewards ... Mining Analytics and Risk Assessments I never had trouble getting plenty of at the extraction bases which were my main targets.

These being Mining Analytics, Risk Assessments and Weapon Test Data.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to get them, or are you all experiencing difficulty too? Thanks all.

Best source for Weapon Test Data is probly finding a crashed beacon, skimmer or satelite that has a data port, with mission that lead into. Long as you dont pick up mission item, once instance reset (full exit from game and login in or go back to supercurz and land again - pick your methods) these data ports will have some data to download every time. WTD it has quite high chance to appear from pool of available data from that source. Doing like 2-3 hours of relogin just to download data from such source, will give plenty enough of not only Weapon Test Data but couple of others as well. Most notable other rare and notorious data to find of this method, is settlement defence plans.

For Mining Analytics and Risk Assessments, its like others said. Either find it on extraction settlements, wich these appear quite regularly, or look for npcs that offers them as reward, and try get highest pay out of it, and that can yield up to 10 of each per mission, long as you got succes for negotiations and being allied with fraction that give such mission.

When you got allied with any fraction present in system (best if there is tons of starports), just fly between stations and talk with npcs until desired reward is actually up to grab.
Mercenary rank matters a bit for chance during negotiations, but not as much as being allied with fractions. Just be wary of what kind of mission is being pick up, some are chore to do, like zero kills thefts or when you get directed 300k ls to destination, so picking right system to get allied with all fractions is advised.

At enough of mercenary rank level (gunslinger and above), with allied fractions, preety much most of negotiations will be positive, so its actually good way to get most of needed items for gear/weapons upgrades. Of course there is always chance to fail getting extra rewards, but again, with enough rank it becomes more less probly to happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom