[FEDERATION] Minor Faction Question

Hello,

I have a question regarding the creation of a player minor faction. Does the home system needs to be in the bubble? Or it can be close to it?

I know FDev have shared the conditions, but i would appreciate if a cmdr that created such a faction in the past, could shate the conditions to have one submited.

Thanks in advance,

CMDR Valeck

Hi adivarlan,

The answer of your question is yes and no. Bubble, also know as the Core Systems, human civilization in the galaxy. Human settlements are rare outside the Core Systems. Dozens of isolated Asteroid Bases exist in deep space nebulae. The Pleiades Nebula and distant Colonia Region have become major hubs of expansion in recent years.

Of course you can create player faction outside of the bubble, but is almost impossible to expansion to another system since distance between civilization systems are usually beyond the reach out expansion range. But you can still make one outside of the bubble.

your sincerely,

Hadrian Augustus Duval

I'm sure I heard Will say on a livestream that they don't support new PMF even in Colonia, so I'm not sure they would allow new PMF in remote asteroid bases. Give it a go though, they have lots of rejection reasons :)

2-3 jumps away (depending on the range of the ship) probably counts as "in the bubble" anyway as the outer fringes of settled systems just get increasingly tenuous.

Note that you will have to pick an already inhabited system, though ... and if you want a Federal PMF, you'll need a Federal faction to already be in the system

2-3 jumps away (depending on the range of the ship) probably counts as "in the bubble" anyway as the outer fringes of settled systems just get increasingly tenuous.

Note that you will have to pick an already inhabited system, though ... and if you want a Federal PMF, you'll need a Federal faction to already be in the system

Well, i saw some systems with player factions. I just want to start and work for something meaningful in ED. Money is not enough, but in the same time, i don't wanna intrude on some other player's faction.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
no, there are some minor changes to the availability of some modules as a result of temporary state changes only.

Top Bottom