Mis predicciones e ideas de dinosaurios (algunas con explicaciones y otras no):

Regarding the dinosaur predictions that I see very likely, they are the following for having appeared in the franchise or being on the Ingen list:

Terrestrial Dinosaurs:

Microceratus
Monolophosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
Peloroplites
Teratophoneus

Hybrids:

Scorpius Rex
The two unidentified hybrids that appeared on the JW templates

Marine Dinosaurs:

Plesiosaurus
Tylosaurus

Pterodactyls:

Dimorphodon
Quetzalcoatlus

Then in the case of predictions I would start with the terrestrial dinosaurs:

Segisaurus: it was one of the dinosaurs that were going to be in the original Jurassic park, they already put the Procesatosaurus and Herrerasaurus, so they could put it in.

Cryolophosaurus / Sinosaurus / Saurophaganax - In the case of medium carnivorous dinosaurs, I would go with these to maybe show up.

Coelurus - a carnivorous dinosaur that had its toy in the Fallen Kingdom line.

Rugops: It was said to be a scavenger dinosaur rather than a predator, it would be interesting to see that mechanic.

Irritator: I would like to see this member of the Spinosaurus family in the video game.

Daspletosaurus / Gorgosaurus: If they are going to put in a new tyrannosaurus, I would bet between these two or both.

Gigantoraptor / Lesothosaurus - These two dinosaurs are said to be omnivores, it would be interesting to see such a dinosaur.

Concavenator: from what I hear it was a dinosaur requested by several in the previous game, and I would not see it badly that they put it.

Centrosaurus: it would be interesting for me to see this ceraptosid for only having a long horn.

Guanlong: Like the Irritator, I would like to see this dinosaur in the video game.

Malusaurus: I was quite interested in the design of this fictional dinosaur that they planned to put in, I would like to see it.

Gastonia: in the case of the ankylosaurus family, my bet would be on this one, I like its design.

Erlikosaurus / Therizinosaurus: It would be nice to see a class of these dinosaurs, and even see them fight carnivores.

Now going with the pterodactyls I would say there are some of these:

Tupandactylus
Austriadactylus
Carniadactylus

Now with marine dinosaurs I would go with these:

Kronosaurus
Elasmosaurus
Sachisaurus
Stenopterygius
Tethysaurus
Platecarpus

Now on the Hybrid theme (either in-game or perhaps a new Secrets of Dr Wu DLC):

Alloraptor
Carnoraptor
Spinonyx

Now with the DLC that the game would have, it could go with one from Chaos Effect:

Amargospinus
Compsegnathus
Paradeinonychus
Pachysaurolophus
Ultimasaurus

Another from the Cretaceous period:

Achelosaurus
Austroraptor
Argentinosaurus
Acamptonectes

And a Carnivore DLC:

Gnathovorax