Missing Jurassic Park Themed Gate / Assets

In the most recent update, a new DFW themed assets, but why didn't they also add the missing Jurassic Park themed assets like the ones from JWE : Return to Jurassic Park? Would be great to have those back. The missing buildings, enclosure signs, facility signs, lights, gate, raptor quarantine, and outhouse.

1646436110362.jpeg

20220210110518_1.jpg

20220210111845_1.jpg

Last edited:
The two decorative buildings missing are the JP raptor pen and the small restroom that could be placed outside of the T-rex paddock.

There are so many things that I hope Frontier adds to JWE2 that were in JWE1, yes, most likely again they had little time to develop the game so it's time to be patient and insist Frontier to listen to us in adding more mechanics, freedoms creative, content ... etc. Above all creative freedoms in my opinion, of course I do not ask for creative freedoms at the level of Planet Zoo or Prehistoric Kingdom, because the game is on consoles and they limit this type of game a lot, it is that on consoles they sell more and all those things and reasons , but I want them to give more creative freedoms above all else.

It would also be nice to have the Jurassic Park lights again. Currently the only lights available are Jurassic World themed.

lights.jpg

I would love to see more signs included in the Jurassic Park Era, not just the ones from JWE1 but new ones for JWE2.

With the roster growing so large, I would love to see new signage covering:

• Ichthyosaurs
• Short-necked plesiosaurs
• Long-necked plesiosaurs
• Mosasaurs
• Crestless pterosaurs
• Synapsids
• Clawed herbivores (for therizinosaurs and Deinocheirus)
• Scavengers
• Hybrids

I love using these signs in tours and attractions in my Jurassic Park sandbox builds, and having signage that covers the wider roster of JWE2 would be much more immersive when decorating the parks. Especially since it would make enclosures more personalized.

Since confirmed not a missing jp Dino pack.. I'm hoping some of those are in the decorations update.

I also don't get why we have a generic island driver in the safari tour should be a random passenger since they're automates.

Also like to see selectable in game models for our ranger teams. Some generics and also some franchise characters. How cool would it be to select Robert Muldoon as the gunmen for a Ranger jeep? Or the LW guy, Rolland? Even Owen would be cool. Others like Arnold, Garry harding, Sarah, Grant, Malcolm, Ellie, etc.

I agree with you ! It's missing elements that we had on the first game, it's really a shame... and for the Jurassic Park door I also noticed that the design had changed. he moved away from that of the film...
I've already touched on a few things in this thread, for those interested :

Personally, I'm getting tired of Frontier not adding content for the Jurassic Park Era. I'm hoping that we get a proper GOOD free update for the 30th Anniversary of Jurassic Park with all of the missing building/decor content from the first game and new ones to be added too because let's face it... Jurassic Park is basically just Jurassic World content reskinned when it comes to JWE2.

They did Jurassic Park so well in the first game that it actually felt like we were playing a different game entirely!

Personally, I'm getting tired of Frontier not adding content for the Jurassic Park Era. I'm hoping that we get a proper GOOD free update for the 30th Anniversary of Jurassic Park with all of the missing building/decor content from the first game and new ones to be added too because let's face it... Jurassic Park is basically just Jurassic World content reskinned when it comes to JWE2.

They did Jurassic Park so well in the first game that it actually felt like we were playing a different game entirely!
Agreed, glad to see new Jurassic Park content for the anniversary! Hoping the missing signs will make it back in, but won't get my hopes up for the cafe and gift shop to return too.

Agreed, glad to see new Jurassic Park content for the anniversary! Hoping the missing signs will make it back in, but won't get my hopes up for the cafe and gift shop to return too.
Dude same here, I'm excited to play it when I get home tonight. Shame we won't be getting the licensed vehicles along with everything else...

Top Bottom