Mission Board is not working

Just wanted to add my few words.... I cannot access the Mission Board either. Come on F. D. get your collective fingers out and resolve this issue.
I don't want to know that you plan updates 15 and 16. Have you ever thought of making the game playable before you stick your collective heads in the clouds and look to the future#?

You're not alone, as you can see from the replies above. This has been happening on and off ever since patch 14. Now whether that's an issue caused by the patch or an issue because of the (maybe?) greater number of players is known only to Frontier.

It's really annoying no doubt, and is just another item in a long list of stuff that seems to get broken every patch. Since this is game breaking, literally for a core piece of gameplay, I'd imagine they'll address it but don't count on it being any time soon and definitely not this year.

Last edited:
That's gonna be rough on the Thargoid War since offloading passengers / critically wounded missions at Tarach Tor is currently blocked due to this.

It seems it a hit and miss
It work, it stop working, then it works again, then it's not working for a while, then it works again and so on

i would assume someone at FDev has to manually spin the wheels from time to time

My $0.02. I have multiple accounts on the same computer. One of them no-longer has access to the mission board. The other works fine. Both have been upgraded to Odyssey.

My $0.02. I have multiple accounts on the same computer. One of them no-longer has access to the mission board. The other works fine. Both have been upgraded to Odyssey.
I also have multiple accounts and sometimes none can access the mission board.

That's gonna be rough on the Thargoid War since offloading passengers / critically wounded missions at Tarach Tor is currently blocked due to this.
It's interesting, is it a Tarach Tor bug or is it an everywhere bug? This is twice in two days that I have experienced the mission board bug in Tarach Tor

It seems to be a sporadically everywhere bug. 10 minutes ago I dodged gankers and Thargoids to try and get passenger missions on a surface base that was under attack, and the board didn't work. Went to a normal station elsewhere, nope, not working there either.

And there we go...

Yep, I have 2 accounts (Steam and Epic). Right now the Epic account can pickup/deliver mission, the Steam account can't, no matter what I do. I tried changing modes (Solo/Private/Open), I tried changing from Odyssey to Horizons, I tried closing the game waiting 30min and coming back...

Come on FDEV! :mad:

Yup, Steam account here and can confirm: mission server seems to have shat the bed. Tried different modes etc. Solo and Open. Hmmm, if this continues then I guess I'm done running anymore missions for the day. Hey ho.

The killing part is I have 2 hours to deliver some poor refugees or I fail the missions and I'm sure receive some fines. /sigh this game. Although there is the perverse delight in my poor refugees locked in my ship, literally on the pad of the rescue ship...lol. Wait that's a tad dark I will admit :(

Last edited:
Yup, Steam account here and can confirm: mission server seems to have shat the bed. Tried different modes etc. Solo and Open. Hmmm, if this continues then I guess I'm done running anymore missions for the day. Hey ho.

The killing part is I have 2 hours to deliver some poor refugees or I fail the missions and I'm sure receive some fines. /sigh this game. Although there is the perverse delight in my poor refugees locked in my ship, literally on the pad of the rescue ship...lol. Wait that's a tad dark I will admit :(
I've failed these missions and have not received fines. The passengers just poofed from my inventory. I guess my Orca's airlock opened while I was away lol.

On a side note, has FDev acknowledged the existence of the mission board bug?

Yep, I have 2 accounts (Steam and Epic). Right now the Epic account can pickup/deliver mission, the Steam account can't, no matter what I do. I tried changing modes (Solo/Private/Open), I tried changing from Odyssey to Horizons, I tried closing the game waiting 30min and coming back...

Interesting

On a side note, has FDev acknowledged the existence of the mission board bug?

Yep, they vaguely announced a patch for next month

Top Bottom