mission boards seems to be stuck?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
they are not loading. instead it exits to main station menu. mission boards just does not load.. relogging to main menu and going open/private does not help. mission boards still broken.

system dhanka
station morrison dock. hopefully any fdevs online could help.

there is also another gamebreaking bug. if you click too fast in delivery missions you will lose ability to deliver the cargo and whole panel stopped to respond only way to get it back is keeping to press keys from 1 to open navigation panel then exit it and enter again, rinse repeat until you are frree from stuck mission then enter mission again to deliver cargo......slowly or it hangs again.

the mission board works again but l the gamebreaking bug can stop you from completing mission. it will take several attempts to finish it..

it bugged out worse and we had to trash half of bertrandite missions,once they accepted the shared mission we completed it but they could not complete them. the mission board still asked them to deliver that damn bertrandite.. when they did missions for bertrandite and shared them with us we could not complete them too.. they were in orange text,unaccepted shared are in blue text.

i think people are returning from long hatus and servers are getting overloaded.

they are not loading. instead it exits to main station menu. mission boards just does not load.. relogging to main menu and going open/private does not help. mission boards still broken.

system dhanka
station morrison dock. hopefully any fdevs online could help.
RE: MISSION MENU WON'T LOAD UP!
ME TOO!
Since yesterday, occasionally will start working again, then STUCK 🤬
Can't hand in completed missions at Farkas Dock or Savinykh Platform for over 4 hours now....

Tried all sorts of reboots - nothing works except waiting several hours or playing at entirely different time of day.....

I read elswhere, Reddit, i think, that Frontier fixed this with 14.1 update.....but CLEARLY NOT!!! MANY many ppl are complaining about this!

The good news is, it appears to be at the top of the list of grievances: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

PPL PLZ SUBMIT TICKETS TO FRONTIER! 😉

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom