Mission menu broke - here is a partial fix

missions menu freeze if You scroll down to the bottom entry of a faction
to enable control ability again use the engineers or holo-me display on 4 (rightside display)
avoid hitting the bottom entry and all works
we really would love to have beta test run again...

Last edited:
just tried to set power priorities some missing and when you change one they all change im off today by the time theyve got round to realizing somethings wrong the rest of us will have to be doing our jobs ......correctly

Well, didn't want to play the game anyway, I'll wait for the fix for the fix, and for the fix for that one, and that one...

I have a feeling it's dependend on a certain number of missions on the board, either in one mf or all of them.
I got stuck wanting to return 6 missions yesterday, after cancelling one the board reloaded normally.
(PAX board, but missions board had the same problems)

I have a feeling it's dependend on a certain number of missions on the board, either in one mf or all of them.
I got stuck wanting to return 6 missions yesterday, after cancelling one the board reloaded normally.
(PAX board, but missions board had the same problems)
It doesn't occur if missions fill all available display space. It does occur when there are less missions to be displayed than the available space.

Opening engineers closes the frozen missions panel.

PAX missions were especially resilient to such reset, I had most success by opening normal missions first and then going back to PAX missions.

I never had only PAX missions though.

Top Bottom