Mission ...... what mission!

1659601792074.png
1659601839560.png

OK, that's really odd - can't think of what's occurring as my missions are all popping up fine.

Someone with more nous may point you in the right direction but you may have to ask customer services or place a ticket.

Sorry I can't help more!

I used to have this happen at about 8pm my time every day. Every place I'd go to had 0 missions.
That was several years ago though. Wonder if the problem is back.

Have you vacuumed your router?

In all seriousness though, It might be net related, in one way or another. As in mission doesn't get loaded in because of *reason.
I've had this on a few occations up through the years. Left the game for a few hrs, came back, and all good.

Not saying this couldn't be something else entirely

MDH

I used to have this happen at about 8pm my time every day. Every place I'd go to had 0 missions.
That was several years ago though. Wonder if the problem is back.
Looks like the hot plug which fixed that was removed by new team on server side with the words "what a crap, who ever needs this?!".

Some system states may block any missions, if population there suffering something bad. It can disable markets too.
Once again, this game is not like any other MMOs where u just click & pick things. Here anything players do have consequences.

Top Bottom