Missionboard improvements

Some very simple changes to the mission list that would make my life a lot easier and hopefully better for everyone:

1. When accepting a mission, return the user to a point in the list close to where the mission was located - do not send the user back to the start of the list. You already have similar logic when the user presses 'decline' on a mission so why not apply something similar to the 'accept' button?

2. Include the station name (where applicable) in the destination column. Most of the time I am choosing a mission based on whether it goes to a particular station. It's very tedious having to open up the mission description and realise that the mission is no use to me (and then decline the mission which puts me to a different part of the list again!)

cheers.

Last edited:
I think #2 would be quite easy to do except for when the station names get very long.

I would also like to add a QoL improvement:

In the mission destination, use the symbols for "missions" and "next in route destination". This would make it easier to see if I already have missions in that system, or if that system is next in route.
These symbols appear in the navigation panel already, and it should be very easy to add them to the mission board.

Top Bottom