Where as all the current scenery objects are all nature based, as they are just trees and rocks, as well the scenery objects from one of my previous threads, the mist dispenser idea I’m going to suggest would be what I would call artificial based. Reason for this is because, while it certainly can make good natural environments in concept, it's actually a man-made machine designed to add more atmosphere to the environment that may not be able to occur on your islands naturally. Because of this, like the current in-game rocks, the mist dispenser would not be able to affect your dinosaur forest needs, as what the in-game tree objects do.

As its name suggests, it's a device that can dispense mist wherever you place it. I would like to assume it would be small to the point where it can be covered (surrounded greatly) by landscaping trees. There is already a mist-like feature that can be spawned in-game via inside the aviary from the JP DLC. So it shouldn't be too difficult to add something else that can do such a thing. Whether or not its appearance can be like a full fledged artificial metal device, or even a device disguised as a rock or what not is another thing.

Yea we need something like this
20191224220435-1.jpg

Top Bottom