Votes: 22 4.9%
  • 2 Monitors

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • 3 Monitors

Votes: 386 86.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
23w1de1.jpg

I forgot which planet it is but I thought maybe it's worth posting :p.
Made the shot while I was stuck in disengaging super cruise :D.

PS: How can I make the picture smaller so when you click on it it gets bigger?
Right now it's kind of obnoxiously big..

Last edited:
I forgot which planet it is but I thought maybe it's worth posting :p.
Made the shot while I was stuck in disengaging super cruise :D.

PS: How can I make the picture smaller so when you click on it it gets bigger?
Right now it's kind of obnoxiously big..

depends on where you host it. if its imgur.com then you copy the picture link and then add the img link

the below link is an example.

[URL="http://i.imgur.com/afaTFiv.jpg"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/afaTFivm.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

and the below image is what you see with the above link. you need to click the icon with the small globe and chain. this links direct to the original image when clicked. the part that has the IMG link IMG is the picture you see.

Wauw !!!!

LOGO​

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE​

Hey Mobius

Just love all you artwork, truly impressive....actually considering having one og your pieces printed for a poster !!

anyway loved the desktop background here....would you consider doing a version with a single centre Elite Logo that is 5760 x 1200 for my 3 screen setup ?

fly safe & salutes
Killgore

Hey Mobius

Just love all you artwork, truly impressive....actually considering having one og your pieces printed for a poster !!

anyway loved the desktop background here....would you consider doing a version with a single centre Elite Logo that is 5760 x 1200 for my 3 screen setup ?

fly safe & salutes
Killgore

I can. ill let you know when done.

Dear Sir,

I'm sorry but we are going to have to deny your claim for the damage to your ship windshield. Our engineers say the shot came from INSIDE the ship and not from someone attacking. As this falls in our guidelines for fraud we are denying the claim. We hope you understand and continue to use Galactic Rippoffs as your insurance company. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there are any future problems. BTW, you monthly insurance premium is due tomorrow. Thank you.

Mr Tryinta Nickya
Claims Agent

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Patriot​

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE​

I must say that I'm not the big fan of your desktop backgrounds (probably the only person on this forum :) I do like the signatures you create though), but this one is actually very nice indeed. Downloading now, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom