Mobius - What is it?

Really? I didn't know they were letting gangsters into Mobius now... If you're so tough Mr. Stitches, go pirate in open where people might actually fire back at you.

To be fair at the time I thought I was in open, an honest mistake this was on PC maybe 18 months ago. Doesn't distract from the way the guy reacted though, I would have paid his for his rebuy and a generous damages package. I wasn't the ganking type pirate people get so salty about.
Anyway, there's a small tale from the elite universe ye scurvy dogs

@OP - yup more or less. Apparently (or not depending on who you talk to) things got a bit naughty over on PC and a lot of players were being killed by other players for 'no good reason', or 'not in the spirit of gameplay / roleplay'.

Mobius is then a private group where PvP is by consent only.

I havent noticed a big issue with OPEN yet- i got ganked once during a CG, but by and large i fly OPEN and i hardly even notice if i have passed another player. Not saying that wont change but for now I am happy in OPEN.

One does need to be careful though...If i am on a planet and i need my ship to stay there, i go solo or private so my ship doesnt get ganked while i am in my SRV. Anything around a CG can be dodgy. Engineers are also hazardous locations to be around.

So i fly, and take care no need for playing solely in PG.

Top Bottom