More animal released in planet zoo game please.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I just wish and hope you guys team and game developer can come up with lot of animals in the future dlc packs/ it doesn't not matter to me whether you guys take a years or few years/month to release the packs,as long as you can make the more realistic behaviour and etc / amd thanks you so much for release artic dlc packs . I know frontier planet zoo game is a new game. it sure to have bugs/issue with the game . I also love the proactive after sales service and help you provided for us . I really appreciate for what you guys have done for us . fixing bugs and issue ..

personally what I would like to have in planet zoo game is more foliage , objects and animals .

I am not sure whether am I allowed to post link not related to frontier game... but please checkout zoo tycoon 2 modders animal packs . they have lot of animal in zoo tycoon 2 released to the public . althought I am not playing zoo tycoon 2 anymore. . because planet zoo is so much realistic and nicer game and better view of the zoo simulation game. I just wish to have lot of different animal in my zoo

thanks you frontier team , and frontier planet game developer and staffs... keep it up ..

Last edited:
Siamang
Malayan tapir
Malayan tiger
Wolverine
honey badger
sun bear
Asia Black bear
douc langur
Black and white ruffed lemur
celebes crested macaque
proboscis monkey
colobus monkey false gavial
cotton top tamarin
golden lion tamarin
oriental Asia small clawed otter
hamadryas baboon
brown lemur
African Leopard
Jaguar
greater mousedeer
lesser mousedeer
Nubian ibex
racoon dog

maned wolf
indian wolf
fishing cat
Asian gir lion
African golden cat
striped hyenas
common palm civet
serval
Reticulated python
Green anaconda
California Sealion
Sumatran tiger
caracal
nile crocodile
mugger crocodile
America alligator

updates … I hope you guys can at least make some animal from this list above . or maybe come out with subspecies pack as well ..

moderator and admin kindly remove if it is not allowed to post this link . I was just trying to give planet zoo game developer and planet zoo roughly some ideas and animal packs so that they can know which animal is most wanted and well like in zoo simuation game .

I want more animals as well. I really do. And you have some awesome ideas there and oh boy, I want a lot of your listed animals as well.. But could you please not copy-paste it in almost every topic? I assure you, someone from the team reads all topics. They know our wishes by now. There is a whole section just for wishlists. Copy-pasting your long list into every topic is beginning to lokk rather passsice-aggressive, like you are telling frontier everytime: "I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WANT THIS!"'

Really, the best idea to get devs looking into animals is to make a wishlist here , like you already did. I'm sure someone from Frontier is looking into all lists and takes notes on which animals are wished for the most by the community. And this will have a good chance to be added to the game.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Closing as a duplicate of

@Willyphua I think Its time to stop with the spam posting please. You're more than welcome to make your suggestions but please keep it to one therad and not repeat yourself.

Thanks.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom