More Crocodilians

Hello everyone, this is my personal Wishlist for future crocodilian additions to Planet Zoo, this is because I am actually a croc fan.
  • American Alligator
  • Morelet's Crocodile
  • Philippine Crocodile
  • Cuban Crocodile
  • Nile Crocodile
  • Australian Freshwater Crocodile
  • False Gharial
  • Spectacled Caiman
  • Yacare Caiman
  • Black Caiman
  • Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman
  • Chinese Alligator
  • African Dwarf Crocodile
  • Slender-Snouted Crocodile
  • Mugger Crocodile
  • Orinoco Crocodile
  • Siamese Crocodile
  • Broad-Snouted Caiman
  • New Guinea Crocodile

I think most people would agree that more crocodilia should not be a priority since we already have two in the game, but IMO the only major inclusion we're missing is the American alligator. They're an essential member of the family, iconic to North America, and common in zoos, which pretty much crosses all the T's and dots all the i's as far as safe bets are concerned. I'd like to see the dwarf crocodile as well, though.

I think most people would agree that more crocodilia should not be a priority since we already have two in the game, but IMO the only major inclusion we're missing is the American alligator. They're an essential member of the family, iconic to North America, and common in zoos, which pretty much crosses all the T's and dots all the i's as far as safe bets are concerned. I'd like to see the dwarf crocodile as well, though.
Cuvier's dwarf caiman
I think that the American alligator will definitely make into this game at some point. Would love the African dwarf crocodile you mentioned or Cuvier's dwarf caiman, either species would be a fantastic addition, preferably as habitat animals of course. I think with the eventual arrival of diving and swimming animations into the game, crocodilians would become a whole lot of fun in this game. I'm of course operating under the assumption that these animations will not only be included with future aquatic animals but a few selections from the current roster will get them as well. Really hoping for that.

Top Bottom