More in the future, or will JWE2 closed down?

Before the Marine Species Pack came out, Frontier posted an image with the previous two DLCs, the Mosasaurus, and the goat in it. The Mosasaurus turned out to be the MSP.
Today, I don’t believe those were meaning anything at all, and that it was just both coincidence and just picking stuff they wanted for those kinds posts they were doing. September and October did the same thing.

Today, I don’t believe those were meaning anything at all, and that it was just both coincidence and just picking stuff they wanted for those kinds posts they were doing. September and October did the same thing.
To add to what I said, here are their other wallpaper posts they did afterwards for #wallpaperwednseday, every once a month until November.
Source: https://twitter.com/jw_evolution/status/1699437528669954293?s=46&t=cCBnZlxlSts1bwzzO7Noxg

Source: https://twitter.com/jw_evolution/status/1709591040187937194?s=46&t=cCBnZlxlSts1bwzzO7Noxg

This one is what people talked about more. The first one. I believe the next DLC won’t be anything related to any of the wallpapers in that sense like “they’re teases”. As I said above, coincidences are a very real thing. That’s the vibe I get looking back on it and the other two posts that came afterward, as well as the Prehistoric Marine Species Pack.
Source: https://twitter.com/jw_evolution/status/1679143383565238274?s=46&t=cCBnZlxlSts1bwzzO7Noxg

Last edited:
With " Chaos Theory" based on the CC Show on the horizon for 2024 it would be an extreme bad decision of Frontier not to sell a few DLCs for JWE II in 2024 !
This would mean to throw a lot of money out of the window without good reason.
So I think JWE II has good chances to get at least support till Juli 2024 to use the Hype of " chaos Theory" to give the Fans some new Species and much more important new Attractions and Natural looking and functional decos ( Bridges, Waterfallfountains, Rapids , Big underwaterrocks, Kelp etc. )

Regarding new DLCs from now onwards, there is this pattern going on since the Prehistoric Marine Species Pack and the Cretaceous Predator Pack:

every new DLC will be a species pack.

Regarding new DLCs from now onwards, there is this pattern going on since the Prehistoric Marine Species Pack and the Cretaceous Predator Pack:

every new DLC will be a species pack.
Yes,... but with the last DLC came 1 new attraction ( Underwater viewing dome) and one BIG new Deco for the Lagoons ( Lagoonplattfrom) with new animations for Animals that live in the water and can go on land !
The new DLC with its free update is OK, but sadly there where no new attraction of any kind comming with it :cry:!
Some Boatride or the Gondola atraction of CC would have been a perfect Christmas Gift for the fans ;) !

Yes,... but with the last DLC came 1 new attraction ( Underwater viewing dome) and one BIG new Deco for the Lagoons ( Lagoonplattfrom) with new animations for Animals that live in the water and can go on land !
The new DLC with its free update is OK, but sadly there where no new attraction of any kind comming with it :cry:!
Some Boatride or the Gondola atraction of CC would have been a perfect Christmas Gift for the fans ;) !
Not saying anything is guaranteed to come, but the update announcement doesn't have all the goodies they'll bring into the game. We won't know until the launch announcement. We've seen it happen in the PlanZo community where they give the spotlight on certain features, but then the full update notes have some other highly requested things that weren't mentioned

Not saying anything is guaranteed to come, but the update announcement doesn't have all the goodies they'll bring into the game. We won't know until the launch announcement. We've seen it happen in the PlanZo community where they give the spotlight on certain features, but then the full update notes have some other highly requested things that weren't mentioned
Every single JWE2 major update is like that too, just wanted to add.

Top Bottom