General Gameplay More Maps for Challenge Mode

Your Feature Request / Idea
More Maps for Freeplay type modes like Challange and a potential Site B style Separate playmode

Okay so here it is. I understand we might never be able to get our hands on a map editor or generation tools, given the very specific ways you build your maps. If you cannot make an ingame editor available to us using your tools, then the next best thing would be to make additional maps and make the other islands in the campaign playable in free play modes as well.

I think that the Challenge mode and a potential, more JPOG, Site B style sandbox, disconnected from the campaign, will benefit immensely from more map variety and increase replay ability a thousandfold. I doubt that Universal is going to be very picky if you just make some nondescript island maps for us with some more unique visual flair and here you can really run wild. Hell, you can even explain them away as i suggested before, as areas of the other islands we were not able to explore previously, as there seemed to be quite a lot of space left on most of them, especially Sorna and Nublar.

The way i think this should be integrated is upon selection of Challenge (or the potential separate Sandbox mode) after adjusting/choosing your difficulty, upon clicking Start (or replacing that with Select Map) you would be giving a list (maybe with some visuals for effect) of the available maps to play. Upon selecting one of these, you will begin the game.

Last edited:
I love this idea! would be a really good way for them to incorporate more skins and achievements in to the game as well.

Top Bottom