General Gameplay More Operation Locations Suggestion

Your Feature Request / Idea
I really like this game but I feel like it could get bland really quickly after finishing all the islands. I would suggest adding more islands/operation locations the player can play on. Free or not, it doesn't matter. More content is always enjoyable.

These operation locations I suggest to you are as followed:
- Jurassic Park: San Diego
- Jurassic Park: Europe | Or call it Island Azores.

These places are canon, but you could change Park to World.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

I think it would be really cool to be able to build a park outside of the Five Deaths. I know a lot of people have suggested the estate from Fallen Kingdom, which would also be a cool addition.

Would be very cool. Would LOVE the san diego location. Add in a bunch of new fence types and added security features to the game along with this location. If a dinosaur escapes in a major city it would really get you shut down. So they could add in sec cameras, dino lures, higher fences, glass enclosures for better viewing, possibly gun turrets and ground security guards that kill or tranq on site. Maybe viewing type towers that also have sec guards with tranq rifles to be on top of andino escape as soon as they start attacking a fence. Being in a major city you could theorize there would be many more visitors......so maybe give dinos a stress/over exposure trait so you would have to close paddocks to the public after a certain amount of time so the dinosaur doesnt get over stressed by visitors hollering and pounding on glass which would cause dinosaurs to rampage. Lots of possibilities.

It would be great to have a couple of new Isla Nublar maps based on the locations seen from the movies, such as the Old Park and the Jurassic World Lagoon.

5-starred because we really need more maps for Sandbox gametype. We really do. It's not enough to have just ONE map, which isn't even big enough, by the way.

I really like this idea!

San Diego, of done right with a massive pre-built colloseum, would be a fantastic shake up.

There was a Euro Jurassic Park? Where? When?

I think it's mentioned in the original Jurassic Park novel. I dont remember now, but I've heard it before. I made Tacano? The island with the big lake and waterfall in the middle of it.. I named that my Azores JP Europe in my game.

I think it's mentioned in the original Jurassic Park novel. I dont remember now, but I've heard it before. I made Tacano? The island with the big lake and waterfall in the middle of it.. I named that my Azores JP Europe in my game.
It's shown in the original film as well. During the dinner, the slides on the background walls there is one for Jurassic Park Europe. It was probably a planned expansion of the park in the future.

Top Bottom