More or adjustable path textures

I'd really like to see all the current path textures be available with every path type as well. I do get a little annoyed when there is a lovely path texture in the queue section but it isn't available in the normal path section.

I'd really like to see all the current path textures be available with every path type as well. I do get a little annoyed when there is a lovely path texture in the queue section but it isn't available in the normal path section.

Agree. Additionally, the ability to use change curbs and railings on any path type would be amazing

I agree. I'd love all normal paths be available as queue paths and vice-versa.

Also the red swirly path, the blue path, the tarmac path, brick and the hi gloss ones at least, are screaming to be re-colourable. I know it would involve a bit of work, but it would in effect, open the options for paths massively.

And as mentioned, being able to choose the railings between each path type would make the paths even more varied.
The cherry on the cake would be being able to choose any of the fences in the scenery/building tabs as the path railings. That would be amazing.

It would be great to have more path types, colours etc. Also the steps don't really match. So wooden steps for the natural paths would be welcome.

Top Bottom