PvP More PvP Action!

The Replicated Man

T
Oooh, I so want to replicate your Dropship build. If only I wouldn't suck with rails 😂
It's really fun man! It's great against pilots who reverse too as the range is 6kms! No damage falloff either :D

It's really fun man! It's great against pilots who reverse too as the range is 6kms! No damage falloff either :D
I was thinking of building a 5 Rail Krait or Gunship (due to c7 PD). But I couldn't find any YouTubes on it. Any idea if that is viable?

The Replicated Man

T
I was thinking of building a 5 Rail Krait or Gunship (due to c7 PD). But I couldn't find any YouTubes on it. Any idea if that is viable?
I have run a 6 Rail gunship with the large seeker. The thing is you have to run a Overcharged Plant. Grade 5 Armored with Monstered Just doesn't work.

The C7 Distro is much better for this setup, but I find I can manage ok with the Dropship

The Replicated Man

T
In contrast, I was almost killed by the priorities bug.
As soon as I had seen they were resetting, I made sure to double check before Fighting anyone. I was also doing plenty of void opal runs in my cobra and had my ship die on me a couple times thanks to this bug lolz!

I have been hit with it, but it's not as bad as one might think. :)

Drag frags aren't too bad since you don't get hit until right before passing (or colliding), so you can get a final boost in before it's disabled. Drag seekers, though, are pure cancer. I fought one of Andy's crew's Mambas with drag seekers and had my boost constantly disabled right when you need it most, leaving you a stalled sitting duck barely able to move.

The Replicated Man

T
Drag frags aren't too bad since you don't get hit until right before passing (or colliding), so you can get a final boost in before it's disabled. Drag seekers, though, are pure cancer. I fought one of Andy's crew's Mambas with drag seekers and had my boost constantly disabled right when you need it most, leaving you a stalled sitting duck barely able to move.

Drag Hound is definitely annoying. It's almost as bad as being hit with a emissive seeker. Lights a hulltank up for 30 seconds and hard counters any form of stealth, heat sink or silent running toggle.

It's the ace in the hole for anyone.

Drag Hound is definitely annoying. It's almost as bad as being hit with a emissive seeker. Lights a hulltank up for 30 seconds and hard counters any form of stealth, heat sink or silent running toggle.

It's the ace in the hole for anyone.
I dueled a friend over lunch today. Vette (me) vs Conda. I have the c1 drag frag vs his drag hound racks (at least 1/2 had drag). Honestly since we were both in big ships, the new drag was hardly a factor. It may have slowed us in the turns? I put the drag on there to annoy the FDLs that like to pull me on my way to Cleve.

The Replicated Man

T
I dueled a friend over lunch today. Vette (me) vs Conda. I have the c1 drag frag vs his drag hound racks (at least 1/2 had drag). Honestly since we were both in big ships, the new drag was hardly a factor. It may have slowed us in the turns? I put the drag on there to annoy the FDLs that like to pull me on my way to Cleve.
Yeah big bois shrug it off, it's more annoying to boost spammers in FDLs and Mambas. As you can see in my OP I fought a krait and dragged him too. He just seemed to shrug it off.

It hurts a little bit that you end up in Eravate a week after I left.
Why on earth are you in Cleve Hub?

Top Bottom