Buildings & Attractions More vegetation possibilities

Your Feature Request / Idea
So I personally would really enjoy the idea of expanding on building especially vegetation wise. I always enjoy making safari like parks. Just having more variety floor wise, forest wise etc would be amazing. Rocks, structures fallen tree's etc being able to make a a rocky, canyon or mountain like area. Even snow, this could include future dinosaurs that were build to live in colder climates. I would really enjoy making a park that looks as if it's part of nature itself. This for me would make everything perfect, tree wise it's just so limited atm, it makes every map look the same. Landscape wise I would really enjoy a big expansion featuring the details I brought up

They need to at least add redwood forest like what we see in the lost world or possibly different types of forest we see in all the Jurassic Park movies in the terrain?

That is a great idea, I feel 4 biomes would be perfect, Tropical aka Jungle (current trees, clear ocean blue water), Arid aka Desert (Sand and desert flowers), Forest (Red Woods), and Swamp.

I already posted the suggestion below in the Paleo Flora thread and I think we desperately need vegetation variety in our parks. It is essentlial for creating varied and interesting enclosures but also to decorate our parks, maybe having a botanical section or something like that. Regular zoos have it and I think Jurassic World (the actual park) also had something similar.

For trees/plants in general I would suggest

- Paleo trees and shrubs (Gingko, magnolia, cycads, (tree) ferns, Auraucaria trees, Lycopods, Bennettitales etc.)
-Redwoods and other conifers
- Cypress and mangrove trees for swamps
-Reeds, Horsetails and water lilies for placing in and around water
-Elephant grass
- the ability to place normal trees and palms seperately and individually place plants in general or alternatively a very small brush

along with additional ground texture brushes like mud, sand, rock etc. this would make a huuuuge impact on replayability and allow us to really get creative.

I already posted the suggestion below in the Paleo Flora thread and I think we desperately need vegetation variety in our parks. It is essentlial for creating varied and interesting enclosures but also to decorate our parks, maybe having a botanical section or something like that. Regular zoos have it and I think Jurassic World (the actual park) also had something similar.

For trees/plants in general I would suggest

- Paleo trees and shrubs (Gingko, magnolia, cycads, (tree) ferns, Auraucaria trees, Lycopods, Bennettitales etc.)
-Redwoods and other conifers
- Cypress and mangrove trees for swamps
-Reeds, Horsetails and water lilies for placing in and around water
-Elephant grass
- the ability to place normal trees and palms seperately and individually place plants in general or alternatively a very small brush

along with additional ground texture brushes like mud, sand, rock etc. this would make a huuuuge impact on replayability and allow us to really get creative.

Five star!!!

Top Bottom