Most terraformable worlds record?

I found a system with ten total -- eight terraformable HMCs and 2 terraformable WWs -- plus an ammonia moon!

CjH7Sod.jpg

Interesting question. I'll check what the record is on EDDB tonight.

EDIT: Meh, why not do it now - here you go:

• One system at EDDB with 11 TC: Phoi Braea PZ-X c14-4
  • And a few with 10 TC: Myeia Thaa ZE-R d4-0, Col 285 Sector CX-J c9-8, Boeths QN-R d5-507, Crookaei FC-M d7-399, Aishaink QP-E d12-3457

EDIT2: FYI

• Myeia Thaa ZE-R d4-0: This is "Podar", a POI discovered/reported by stulli
  • Boeths QN-R d5-507: Discovered/reported by EDD's phroggie

Last edited:
I'd like to see the screenshot if you can find it -- I'm always curious to see how high TC count systems are arranged.

*cough* he don't believe me *cough* [yesnod]

3P6iDyMg1gpliCp2ryriziIiW4-3XA7m4zSgFsUlEc-iphQ2PUVTJYSJVUq2eqcXn4Z_CuOFfABgteDzkVSFuffKOfJ-_mgWxcU-QsO_H8yqdxRVn9N5qlyY5dMLdQ-Bp1LfKiv0P7_FqXmfIjDjE8PAXjft5RxEG-ah_3EEoBoP7NBWpybgUce24q1mFWQsxZ64u2iYsRRBshlBBM1DcQp7FXJODhy6dNTbZnKmIeJO82F3zekrH82RWSeHeP_ASKxJtw7I1A3DwKt_2dVWbHL6gu3BwdfiUR1A0yCeO9k2Xg4-F_fRfA1XcrJoH-JsTH_NPBT0LFkCSoVLh3YABA1iF3K1CVaaxrTM8IZ8saIFHumi5w1qE-nezhxb8ya_MK_iBRj4NjYeYFdhTzDFXlMJEBalcev3eJ-xt5d44RcR_OSMl57aw6RnJ5DU2FUr5dwhwTTCNp7xdplBgMvjQRDiv_3VR0j7sBMlAG1vTqq3Ax7c_V_IKHeDDlYcK9x_9SUEBGYcpQQAjxlSfKowoM2iHv5N8_pK2pf7lLSLFeJFXlble3D0-iFOD8WRhhkmG4Kk73f2mtt34XI3_StjyHZev9sP7iCMeGFNiWDLboVYMh1Zs8hAyqezVVjYbr8fbaOn6C1f-XtwBRp_lS0Vd6KMFJ47mbIvv8_T3hShjw=w1517-h902-no

I'm trying to find the unedited original so you can see the system yourself :)

Ah found it:

STUEMEAE ET-F D12-7473 - gonna look for that on the map now. I think I scanned *everything* in the system :)

edit again: Looking at the dates this was the day after the 1st ever deep space meet up between an Anaconda and a Sidewinder. The day I met Frawd for the first time :cool:

Last edited:
Interesting question. I'll check what the record is on EDDB tonight.

EDIT: Meh, why not do it now - here you go:

• One system at EDDB with 11 TC: Phoi Braea PZ-X c14-4
  • And a few with 10 TC: Myeia Thaa ZE-R d4-0, Col 285 Sector CX-J c9-8, Boeths QN-R d5-507, Crookaei FC-M d7-399, Aishaink QP-E d12-3457

EDIT2: FYI

• Myeia Thaa ZE-R d4-0: This is "Podar", a POI discovered/reported by stulli
  • Boeths QN-R d5-507: Discovered/reported by EDD's phroggie

Hang on - does that mean I've got the record? Woohoo! :D

Last trip I found a system with 1x ELW,1x terraformable WW and 8x terraformable HMC's

http://imgur.com/NDTWJap

This would have been my highest payout but a week later the 'kerching' update dropped and this fine system didn't even make my top 150 highest paying systems :(

If someone here hasn't scanned HIP 23989 already, I'd love to know how much it pays nowadays. Back in 1.0x it was 215k, staying in my top ten paying systems for a long time. It might have been before the 1st discovery bonuses became a thing too, I don't remember anymore. :)

If someone here hasn't scanned HIP 23989 already, I'd love to know how much it pays nowadays. Back in 1.0x it was 215k, staying in my top ten paying systems for a long time. It might have been before the 1st discovery bonuses became a thing too, I don't remember anymore. :)

What does it consist of? No celestial body data on EDSM.

*cough* he don't believe me *cough* [yesnod]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/3...wBRp_lS0Vd6KMFJ47mbIvv8_T3hShjw=w1517-h902-no

I'm trying to find the unedited original so you can see the system yourself :)

Ah found it:

STUEMEAE ET-F D12-7473 - gonna look for that on the map now. I think I scanned *everything* in the system :)

edit again: Looking at the dates this was the day after the 1st ever deep space meet up between an Anaconda and a Sidewinder. The day I met Frawd for the first time :cool:

Dang, you didn't tell me about that!!

(probably a good idea keeping it secret :) )

Frawd

By the way, how do you search for these in eddb? I couldn't see any way to do so from the web page.
For single Bodies you can use the EDDB Bodies Search page.

Summing them up per system can't be done there (afaik). But they do offer an export of all bodies-data, which I pop into a DB locally. From there it's just a rather simple query.

Top Bottom