Moving up in the world

Just dropped my Imperial Clipper for a Python woohooo been looking forward to this ship for a while. A few thoughts though 1: It's kinda slow
2: The fuel gets a bit more expensive then other ships it seems
3: maybe change the sound a bit doesn't sound like a big ship really and it's kinda dulling the experiance
4: Do NOT buy and outfit this ship if you have any less the 10,000,000 credits in hand after as the insurance on mine is already in the ballpark of 5,000,000 credits

Nice, I was looking for a good ship around the 20 mil mark, so I got a Fed Drop Ship. I didn't like it, so now I'm on the hunt for the Clipper. From what I read, it's a good ship. What did you think of it and what role did you use it for?

1. Ok make's sense.
2. Does but doesn't make sense. Higher quality fuel I guess?
3. You're in the nose engine's are at leas 2/3 of the ship behind your seat so make'ss ense as long as if you were to walk back to them they got louder(when we can get out the pilot's seat of course)
4. Good to know.

Last edited:
This is good to know. I'm thinking about getting a clipper as my next ship till I can work up to a Python or eventually an Anaconda. But maybe by the time I can afford one of those new ships will be out sooo. Goal is to get into the Clipper by the end of the week.

In response to everyone asking about the clipper I kind of hated it in fact it pretty much forced me to buy a type 6 heavy which was then traded in for an Asp once I had the money up again because of the fact it can only use Large docking pads making landing at outposts impossible. And most of my smuggling routes involve outposts more then larger starports. If you have already set up trade routes that don't require you to stop at any outposts to either refuel or pickup cargo you should be good. As far as combat goes it can carry some decent weapons and has a fairly good handling but I didn't use it that much as it is also expensive to replace lol

Edit: oh and it sound freaking sweet haven't heard any other ship like it

Last edited:
Top Bottom