Multi-fast track powerplay goods

A (potentially) small UI change that'd make powerplay much more tolerable: being able to queue multiple fast tracks at once and instantly fill our cargo holds with powerplay goods. No need to change the cost of the fast tracks themselves -- just, please, remove the repetition of buying each fast track individually, and combine it into a single action, like filling up with regular cargo in the commodities market.

I'd rather they changed it so you can only haul your quota at a time, then they reduce the amount you need to haul to balance it out.

IE, right now you haul like 800t per load. With the new system, you could haul, at most, 50t per load. So all requirements for hauling would be reduced by ~15/16ths. Oh, and increase the value of powerplay goods by 16x, too.

Net result; you still need to haul the same number of loads, but you can do other things at the same time, or use a smaller ship to achieve the same goals.

Tertiary result; powerplay piracy(such as it is) becomes much more reasonable, since rather than hatchbreaking 1/800th their load at a time, you're hatchbreaking 1/50th of it at once.

I'd rather they changed it so you can only haul your quota at a time, then they reduce the amount you need to haul to balance it out.
Do you mean removing fast track at all?

I agree that currently the only difference (for PP hauling) between ratings is the number of clicks needed to fast track. And if more convenient fast track system is introduced - even this small difference will disappear.

Maybe you are right and fast track should be removed at all. And the amount of PP commodities one can buy at once would just increase over time and be reset once a PP cycle. So commander having rating 1 could potentially haul 3360 t of PP cargo a cycle (24hours x 2times/hour x 10t x 7 days). For rating 5 it would be 16800t a cycle.

This way each time one looses its cargo (being attacked by opposing power) would really cause a loss of merits (not only credits spent to fast track).

Last edited:
Top Bottom