General Gameplay Multiplayer

So when i got this game it was awesome, but i also play a little ark and what makes ark a great game is multiplayer.
If there could be someway of adding multiplayer to jurrasic world evolution it would be great.
and the feutures of multiplayer would be like sharing money on an island and stuff but i think u get the idea.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi there Zafre,

Thank you for the suggestion! While it's not necessarily a bad idea, we have nothing to announce regarding a multiplayer mode in Jurassic World Evolution.

How about first implementing an escape mode where instead of the park, you control the dinosaurs and it's your goal to escape and cause chaos. Then for multiplayer, one person is managing the park while another one is trying to escape from it.

Or possibly a dinos vs rangers safari shooter game mode. <-- could also be a means of unlocking new vehicle/dino skins.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
One of the biggest themes of the Jurassic universe is about humanity unsuccessfully trying to control nature. Those themes are carried forward in Jurassic World Evolution. Having the player control dinosaurs would be antithetical to those themes.

There would be many ways to realize this idea. In my opinion the simplest and most feasible would be the possibility of visiting the parks of others, reviewing them and being able to make donations of money (and maybe even structures and dinosaurs, if they add a way to make them cumulative).

Uno dei più grandi temi dell'universo giurassico riguarda l'umanità che cerca senza successo di controllare la natura. Questi temi vengono portati avanti in Jurassic World Evolution. Fare in modo che il giocatore controlli i dinosauri sarebbe antitetico a questi temi.
In my opinion you have reason ... rather it would be nice a way to visit and review the parks of others.

Top Bottom