My Diamondback Scout is finished

Very nice. Looks like it will take quite a skilled pilot (which im not) to fight with.
How does it handle on the heat with 4 rail guns like that, How many shots can you get out before getting the over heat message?

All four can fire three times before I overheat. With 0,3,3 pips I can fire the C2s almost constantly. They're all sturdy mount G5

I have a DB Scout in storage with a similar idea, no shields and all Hull reinforcement.
Although my idea was thinking she should be a stealth combat ship staying in silent running for extended periods of time.
So mine had low heat generating cannons and multi cannons.
Need less to say its a work in progress as it seems to take forever to take down the opponent.
So my first thought seeing yours was "hey he had the same idea.." then i saw the damage output "no no.. he would turn my scout into space dust."

Prime hardpoints for rails, I had a similar build for awhile in my early PvP days.

It was a little warm to say the least, but man, it tore up other small ships like nobody's business.

Ended up settling for two efficient plasmas and a pair of small rails.

Prime hardpoints for rails, I had a similar build for awhile in my early PvP days.

It was a little warm to say the least, but man, it tore up other small ships like nobody's business.

Ended up settling for two efficient plasmas and a pair of small rails.
I've tried all sorts. It started out with fixed beams + PAs. That's a very fun build

Wow thats an impressive build cmdr baggins. I hope ur ship ID is BR1K as its certaianly solid. I will admit im quite jealous as im working on a cobra4 build but just cant get good resistsnces across all damage types, it always seems to suffer with either low explosive or thermal for some reason. Its up to a total of 2214 armour points so far and its not been to miss Jean yet

I had a good fight against a player in an FDL last night. I started on 75% hull and nearly got his shields down. My aim was also terrible.
If I'd have started on 100% and/or landed more shots, I reckon I could have done serious damage to his internals. Manoeuvrability was good, he tried to ram me the entire fight and didn't get me once.

I also fought an Anaconda with prismatic shields - I managed to take a ring off him but the DBS hasn't got the firepower to tackle something with that many Mj

Hassling other smalls, or single mediums is what I often used mine for. That, or taking shots at everything in a hazres and disappearing for awhile.

Ran off a few larges, but I’m not really gonna flex about it, since they were clearly underbuilt PvE machines.

Top Bottom